B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #51 (May)

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I think both are frustrated.  It isn't all Martina.  Nelly may know that the right move is to stay with Bogdan and not play with Martina but as I said earlier, she doesn't seem very happy about that.  She is clearly struggling with this and maybe this conflict is what caused her to drink too much the last two Martina opportunities.

Excellent points!  But it is what she has chosen. Get out or Get right! Some play these games and when it becomes too late to quick, people get hurt, mostly the ones playing. Will Martina get hurt again? 

I hate it when declarations are made about Nelly by people who obviously don't know (or don't care to remember) that Nelly had girlfriends before she married, and after they were married in Russia. Nelly was seducing a big breasted red head when the Russians shut down RLC.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

But that's the point Yelt.  FWB is not sex without a connection.  If you want that, hire a hooker.  Two people who are FWB really have an attraction and they want to pleasure each other.  They just don't want all the other aspects of a full relationship because that may have complications.  Of course Nelly and  Martina are playing with fire, but the attraction they have is what has caused them to tempt fate and play with some fire.

Understood! But the risk here are very higher because the one side of the attraction is legally bound. Move on and found another FWB. 

• Like 1

Martina if you are in on this conversation. Get an Uber, go home!  Be with the one you know and not with the one you don't know. Cause if someone did to me what just happened to you. FWB for that person is over!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I say that Nelly was seducing the red head because she did not screw her on camera. She did kiss her and feel her up in the living room and on the balcony right after RLC installed the balcony camera.

s

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I hate it when declarations are made about Nelly by people who obviously don't know (or don't care to remember) that Nelly had girlfriends before she married, and after they were married in Russia. Nelly was seducing a big breasted red head when the Russians shut down RLC.

She also recently played with Masha and Babi(?) in Masha's bed in Rome.. 

19 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

You saw this? How did Nelly know to meat Martina in the bathroom. She was under the covers next to Bogdan. 

Interesting.

It's called texting. Check the replay if you are in doubt that they met in the bathroom with Nelly wearing only a coat.

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Yes, Nelly had a three way with Masha and Babi and they both ate her out.

Maybe Nelly is pulling back cuz Martina is too emotionally attached (in love?) and Nelly just likes to have some light fun, no deep emotional attachments, fun to satisfy her bisexual desires. just my speculation.. 

• Upvote 1