B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (May/June)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Riya served her purpose for RLC not having many empty beds , I still believe that she is Hanna’s sister , in any case , as with all jobs , this isn’t for her , at least for this period of her life . All the best to one of the tallest girls we have ever seen and at least she didn’t prove a .. 🤨 pff , I  don’t remember her name , that was just a tenant for some hours  in this very room 

The only annoying thing is that she didn't take the other girls along with her. It would have been a good opportunity to give B2 a fresh start without show girls.

11 hours ago, Alladino said:

The only annoying thing is that she didn't take the other girls along with her. It would have been a good opportunity to give B2 a fresh start without show girls.

Yeah, I would have honestly preferred a second month from Riya to more time for Amira and Monica. At least there was a tiny chance that Riya might have gotten more comfortable and done something interesting.

But I'd probably prefer an empty bedroom to either M or A at this point. Even on the bad showgirl scale they're scraping the very bottom now. Just doing the absolute bare minimum to get by. And I have a friend who occasionally translates who said that Amira has announced her intention to stay until at least August.

Why RLC would allow that, I have no idea. And hopefully they won't. But they already had possible replacements with girls like Ariela and they sent them home. Apparently Ariela even asked Amira whether they could share the big room in B2, but Amira refused.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Monica for one more try , for one more time .. when we believe that B2 has nothing more to offer , Monica suddenly uses her experience to calm down the subscribers by making them tune in to see what can happen 😉

• Sad 1