Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #6

à l’instant, moos54 a dit :

Alors je vais préciser, il y a une différence entre une photo personnelle venant des réseaux sociaux et une photo trouvée sur le net que l'on poste sur nos réseaux sociaux.
Toi qui es prof, tu devrais connaître la différence

Thank you, really take me for a jerk.The photo of the white cat was taken by one of the girls (can you tell the opposite). What I mean with all of this is that it's ridiculous to delete photos that don't give any unknown info.

4 minutes ago, refazer said:

Thank you, really take me for a jerk.The photo of the white cat was taken by one of the girls (can you tell the opposite). What I mean with all of this is that it's ridiculous to delete photos that don't give any unknown info.

Rules are Rules 

You posted the photos of the cat coming from the VH cameras then the one from social networks, I know that this one does not give any information, but it's like that

il y a 1 minute, moos54 a dit :

Les règles sont les règles 

Vous avez posté les photos du chat provenant des caméras VH puis celle des réseaux sociaux, je sais que celle-ci ne donne aucune information, mais c'est comme ça

to be sure that the rule is respected, no photos or films should be allowed that do not come from VH. But the forum would be sad. I already posted a photo of the little cat from the girls, it had not been deleted. But don't worry, I will follow the rule to the letter.

23 hours ago, moos54 said:

I have the impression that you do not understand the simple rule of not using the images coming from the social networks of the participants

Just wondering..  where can I find that rule. As I read it, it's only about SENSITIVE MATERIAL

3) There is to be no stalking, harassing or posting sensitive material whether that may be personal and/or professional account information of any apartment tenant and/or any CamCaps.net member.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, refazer said:

In sport, there are the referees who apply the rules to the letter (and who are zealous) and those who referee in the spirit (the best).

Yes, but when @moos54 extends the rule to ALL material, it goes beyond what is set in the standing rules

• Like 3

I plead guilty, by posting the close-up photo of the girls' cat yesterday (posted by one of the girls)

I disclosed personal and sensitive information about their accounts:

1) girls have at least one cat.

2) this cat is gray

3) This cat lies down on a bed, maybe that of the girls.

.4) this cat is beautiful with beautiful whiskers.

5) I let you imagine the other information concerning the publication of sensitive material that you can find in this photo.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, refazer said:

I plead guilty, by posting the close-up photo of the girls' cat yesterday (posted by one of the girls)

I disclosed personal and sensitive information about their accounts:

1) girls have at least one cat.

2) this cat is gray

3) This cat lies down on a bed, maybe that of the girls.

.4) this cat is beautiful with beautiful whiskers.

5) I let you imagine the other information concerning the publication of sensitive material that you can find in this photo.

Shame on you :biggrin:

• Haha 4