Martina and Alberto - home activities #20

8 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Another thing that strikes me, apart from the difference in height, is the fact that, for example now that they are in the living room, the two supposed brothers speak in Spanish and not in Valencian as Martina usually speaks with Alberto.

I was wondering why I can suddenly understand what she's saying to her brother whereas when she talks to Alberto, I don't except for a word here and there! 😅 Her and her brother do have the same nose! 

2 minutes ago, mingo said:

Me preguntaba por qué de repente puedo entender lo que le está diciendo a su hermano, mientras que cuando habla con Alberto, ¡no lo hago, excepto por una palabra aquí y allá! 😅 ¡  Ella y su hermano tienen la misma nariz! 

Maybe it's that when I look at Martina I never get to her nose.😉

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, catalonia said:

It would also be possible that they were brothers but of different father or mother.

Es una posibilidad definitiva. En todos los años que han estado en este apartamento, vi a sus padres visitarla una vez.

Martina and brother on the couch, slow recovery from being out all night. Alberto in the kitchen, doing dishes, busy work, with the kitchen door closed. No social pleasant conversation today!

I be wrong.  Martina went into the kitchen, all smiles.

Guest amandafan
4 minutes ago, yelt said:

Weet iemand of Martina geslaagd is voor haar test? Ik hoop het!!

The Covid test was negative 

A general question.  Why is there always 4 cm of water in the unused tub?  

This brings up the subject of building / apartment maintenance. Who is responsible for repair / replacement of the dishwasher? It has not been used for 6 months or more.