Martina and Alberto - home activities #20

lets talk about the lamest excuse for why it took Boggy 3 hrs to take Martina home,he has lived in barca for at least a couple years and is working for RLC but he needed Martinas help because he had issues with the language boy was he lucky Martina spent the night and he was giving her a ride home god knows what he would have done if she was not there to help him  oh and it was said another reason it took so long was they took public transit when he has a van in the driveway 

• Sad 1

Just checked RLC intermittently today. 1) Martina and brother finally came home, ended up sleeping in the same bed. 2) Martina and brother crashed on the couch. 3) I thought Alberto was pissed, but saw M+A smiling and laughing. 4)Very end of Martina and Alberto sex. 

Any drama or plot twists after their sex romp?

11 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

normal people it would have been her best friend sleeping with her and the brother would be in the guest room ,imagine going to bed drunk waking up not realizing it spooning your sister with morning wood talk about akward

I think normal people have no problem sleeping in the same bed as their sibling.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so every time we seen martina out partying at B4 she has made out with or had sex with at least one person every time and people say she always has stayed out partying all night so is it safe to say she is making out with or having sex all those night too,and we thought Masha was bad 

Martina hasn't made out or had sex every time she's been partying at B4.  And most of the times that she did, it was with Nelly, so I don't really see what point you're trying to make.  And it isn't safe to say that she's doing that every time she goes out.

It's kind of pathetic that you constantly fantasise about her fucking someone everytime she goes out, like there's no other reason whatsoever for her to leave the apartment, that there's nothing else that she could possibly be doing in Barcelona.  And it isn't limited to just Martina.  Just to recap some of your comments so far this year, and I don't remember them word for word, but I think they represent your comments fairly accurately:

Martina has been gone from the apartment for 7 hours, she must be fucking someone

Martina showed her boobs to a guy on the phone (it was really a girl), she must be fucking him

The fat man touched Martina's hair, they must be fucking

Martina is out of the apartment, so is Holly, they must be fucking each other

Martina and Bogdan have been gone for three hours, they must be fucking each other

Bogdan didn't cry at B2, but he cried at B4, he must be fucking Martina

Zac and his friend left the apartment together, they must be fucking each other

Zac and his friend have been gone for 8 hours, they must be fucking each other

Luna is getting ready to go out, she must be going out to fuck a guy as revenge for Zac and his friend fucking each other

Then there was the time that the girls from the "on vacation" apartments all left around the same time and it was clear from your interest that you'd already started fantasising about an off camera orgy, and if they hadn't started arriving at B2 when they did, I'm sure we would have seen plenty of comments about it.

And the time they were supposed to be going to Bruno's party, and while most people imagined a normal party of drinking, dancing and talking, you imagined some kind of sex party with one big orgy with each other.

And then there was last year, every time Alexandra and Lucian went out, you'd fantasise that they were having an orgy with Nelly and Bogdan, even though there was never anything to suggest that they were even with Nelly and Bogdan, never mind having an orgy with them.

It's really ridiculous.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so can any other girl on RLC claim a record like Martina ,first party made out with Megan second party made out with Holly private party had sex with Nelly  forth party sex with Nelly fifth party sex with Nelly  sixth party made out with Nelly and Daniel in front of Alburto the night we found out she does coke cant remember for sure if she had sex with N that night then the party where the three were in bed together and N dissed B  then  the big Gina one year party the only night i cant remember Martina making out with anyone or was that the night N dissed B i was busy watching Megan that night then the last party she kinda made out with Megan again 

Did she make out with Daniel?  I remember that she was dancing with Holly, and that sleazy bastard came up behind her, but I don't remember any kissing between them.  So if I exclude that until someone with some credibility confirms it, then what you're saying is, that in the several months that Martina has been visiting B4, and out of the 20 to 30 people that she's interacted with there, it's really only Holly and Megan that she's kissed, and only Nelly that she's kissed and had sex with.  That's 3 people out of (approx) 25.  And your out here trying to make out that she kisses and fucks every single person that she meets.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so tell me why after he told M and N on cam  they had to stop having sex then the 3hr ride  and all of a sudden its okay for N and M to have sex again making him look like a idiot so what changed

Bogdan went along with it after a conversation with Nelly in which she persuaded (bullied / manipulated) him into accepting it.  It had nothing to do with the trip with Martina.

And if you understood just how jealous Nelly gets, you'd understand there's no chance that he had sex with Martina.  Bogdan isn't allowed to play with other women, only Nelly is allowed to do that.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Martina hasn't made out or had sex every time she's been partying at B4.  And most of the times that she did, it was with Nelly, so I don't really see what point you're trying to make.  And it isn't safe to say that she's doing that every time she goes out.

It's kind of pathetic that you constantly fantasise about her fucking someone everytime she goes out, like there's no other reason whatsoever for her to leave the apartment, that there's nothing else that she could possibly be doing in Barcelona.  And it isn't limited to just Martina.  Just to recap some of your comments so far this year, and I don't remember them word for word, but I think they represent your comments fairly accurately:

Martina has been gone from the apartment for 7 hours, she must be fucking someone

Martina showed her boobs to a guy on the phone (it was really a girl), she must be fucking him

The fat man touched Martina's hair, they must be fucking

Martina is out of the apartment, so is Holly, they must be fucking each other

Martina and Bogdan have been gone for three hours, they must be fucking each other

Bogdan didn't cry at B2, but he cried at B4, he must be fucking Martina

Zac and his friend left the apartment together, they must be fucking each other

Zac and his friend have been gone for 8 hours, they must be fucking each other

Luna is getting ready to go out, she must be going out to fuck a guy as revenge for Zac and his friend fucking each other

Then there was the time that the girls from the "on vacation" apartments all left around the same time and it was clear from your interest that you'd already started fantasising about an off camera orgy, and if they hadn't started arriving at B2 when they did, I'm sure we would have seen plenty of comments about it.

And the time they were supposed to be going to Bruno's party, and while most people imagined a normal party of drinking, dancing and talking, you imagined some kind of sex party with one big orgy with each other.

And then there was last year, every time Alexandra and Lucian went out, you'd fantasise that they were having an orgy with Nelly and Bogdan, even though there was never anything to suggest that they were even with Nelly and Bogdan, never mind having an orgy with them.

It's really ridiculous.

Lets Go Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

lets talk about the lamest excuse for why it took Boggy 3 hrs to take Martina home,he has lived in barca for at least a couple years and is working for RLC but he needed Martinas help because he had issues with the language boy was he lucky Martina spent the night and he was giving her a ride home god knows what he would have done if she was not there to help him  oh and it was said another reason it took so long was they took public transit when he has a van in the driveway 

At the time of their trip, Bogdan had been living in Spain for about 16 months. 

If Bogdan is so fluent in Spanish, why whenever Bruno visited Gina at B4, would Bogdan always talk to him in English?  Aleksandra, Milena, and Gina all speak fluent English and Spanish, and they all talk to Bruno in Spanish. Not Bogdan.  It suggests that Bogdan isn't as fluent in Spanish as you want us to believe.

And it's already been explained to you that it can be easier to navigate Barcelona with public transport than by car.  I think this is true for a lot of cities.

And whenever I go to my local hospital, despite having a car, I always take the bus because parking can be a problem.  Sometimes you can be waiting between 5 and 40 minutes for a parking space, so I leave the car at home and use public transport instead because it's easier.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

@Ash1 my bow down for explaining things one by one and putting an order in the chaos with justified arguments and simple explanations , I hope the forum appreciate your efforts for summing up things of what we have seen and can be explained and not of what we haven’t seen and trying to give unjustified explanations . My appreciation personally for taking the time and your efforts 🙏

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

@Ash1 my bow down for explaining things one by one and putting an order in the chaos with justified arguments and simple explanations , I hope the forum appreciate your efforts for summing up things of what we have seen and can be explained and not of what we haven’t seen and trying to give unjustified explanations . My appreciation personally for taking the time and your efforts 🙏

I agree with you and I am utterly thankful to Ash1. But it’s hard to cure insane brains, probably impossible. This man obviously hates women. Has he been frustrated, disappointed, rejected or humiliated by them? This is role projection, he blames women for everything he himself should be blamed for.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

I agree with you and I am utterly thankful to Ash1. But it’s hard to cure insane brains, probably impossible. This man obviously hates women. Has he been frustrated, disappointed, rejected or humiliated by them? This is role projection, he blames women for everything he himself should be blamed for.

Yes, excellent summaries and some sanity brought into the discussion, which had long been full of vitriol and petty quibbles or wild allegations and conjecture from a very few, disturbed individuals. 

• Like 4

i think that people on RLC have more sex off camera than they do on camera. I think that is especially true of those who are in some way restricted as to what they can do on camera. Why is it that some people think that horny RLC residents who fuck at every opportunity, stop fucking as soon as they get off camera? Also, any spouse who left to take someone home after a party and was gone as long as Bog and Martina would raise questions. That suspicion would be normal, logical, and most likely accurate. If you feel differently. then I would love to be your neighbor. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1