Martina and Alberto - home activities #20

28 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

one guy said on here that the translators know way way to much way more than any translations we ever got from any of the other apts and they wondered if they were friends of M and A or even one of them feeding us what they want us to hear, hey i have been here over 6 years and never heard the amount of details we get from these guys no matter what you want to know Martina talked about it and they just happened to hear that certain conversation every single time 

The Spanish speakers on this forum are doing the translating, and I thank them for it. Most of the other apartments speak Russian or Czech or Hungarian or I'm not sure what else..  Martina talk to her mother regularly and often very audibly. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, mingo said:

The Spanish speakers on this forum are doing the translating, and I thank them for it. Most of the other apartments speak Russian or Czech or Hungarian or I'm not sure what else..  Martina talk to her mother regularly and often very audibly. 

and thats what they told you lol,and she tells her mother all the sorted details of her sex life right ,oh and no matter what you ask the translators just happened to be listening at the one moment she she talked about it every time  so i guess these guys just spend every minute listening to every thing she ever talks about 

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

and thats what they told you lol,and she tells her mother all the sorted details of her sex life right ,oh and no matter what you ask the translators just happened to be listening at the one moment she she talked about it every time  so i guess these guys just spend every minute listening to every thing she ever talks about 

Yeah, how about the translators just stop sharing what they hear? Maybe you'll finally be happy once every single one of them is gone from the forum, so that way you'll be free to bring up all your theories as fact without being challenged.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Yeah, how about the translators just stop sharing what they hear? Maybe you'll finally be happy once every single one of them is gone from the forum, so that way you'll be free to bring up all your theories as fact without being challenged.

i dont ever claim anything as a fact unless i saw it for myself i just dont accept every thing someone tells me is a fact like you do 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

i dont ever claim anything as a fact i just dont accept every thing someone tells me is a fact like you do

Being the trusting soul that I am, I watch expressions, attitudes and then depend on our translators to help with understanding what's happening.  

I don't accept everything I see on this forum.  Speculation is rampant.  However, when one of our own, that speaks the language can help us, I'm willing to accept that as fact.

• Upvote 3

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

i dont ever claim anything as a fact i just dont accept every thing someone tells me is a fact like you do

The translators here have proved themselves to be reliable as they brought accurate info in regards the tenants only because of what they heard. And when they are wrong, they are the first to admit it and correct themselves.

But, every now and then, you can't help yourself but to put on your little tin foil hat and try to find a reason to bitch against them because you find it hard to believe that they understand them whilst you can't, or that whatever is brought up doesn't fit into your own narrative of things. Over time, you've managed to annoy every single translator that brought info here and you've been called out many times about it.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Being the trusting soul that I am, I watch expressions, attitudes and then depend on our translators to help with understanding what's happening.  

I don't accept everything I see on this forum.  Speculation is rampant.  However, when one of our own, that speaks the language can help us, I'm willing to accept that as fact.

Over time, you learn who is actually reliable and who's not here. @emnv & @omedo are pretty much right about everything Spanish/Valencian/Catalan, or if they're not they will make sure to correct themselves (which is pretty rare anyway).

But some people just won't learn or don't have the capacity to, apparently... (I'm not talking about you here...)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MountainSwede said:

taking another persons word on anything and calling it a fact is just wrong in every sense yes we can believe what we hear but to say just because you heard someone say it it is a fact just goes against the very definition of what is a fact 

Just curious, what happens if someone from RLC is picked up after hours by the police. Does Spain have police? Say at a party where there are drugs and the police bust the place? Do they get placed in jail, fined or allowed to be bail out?  

4:30 am and all is well.  Alberto is sleeping in his bed, Taco is curled up sleeping on the bed as well. Lucky is stretched out on the sofa.....no doggy bed on the floor for him.  Martina is a night person, she hits her stride at 3am. You keep partying girl!

ye

9 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Over time, you learn who is actually reliable and who's not here. @emnv & @omedo are pretty much right about everything Spanish/Valencian/Catalan, or if they're not they will make sure to correct themselves (which is pretty rare anyway).

But some people just won't learn or don't have the capacity to, apparently... (I'm not talking about you here...)

yes and if they were friends of M and A or one of them actually wouldnt they be right about most things DUH