Martina and Alberto - home activities #20

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Many Germans ( especially former East German citizens ) have no problem of full nudity towards family members , it has been an issue also because of children exposure and so on .. still , I think if you ask 1000 people here , I think 999 they will say that this isn’t normal .. 

This kind of sexual education probably produces fewer voyeurs.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hace 2 horas, jouandomy dijo:

Y menos personas con complejidades ...

Of course the reason those of us here are perverted peepers is because we didn't get into the bathtub with the whole family when we were kids. However, it has helped these guys to get into a house full of cameras without any shame so that the perverts I mentioned before (I was the first one) can see them fucking every day with everything that moves. Are we more to be pitied than they?

• Haha 1

The great majority of people who grew up more liberally than we did are no nymphomaniacs and exhibitionists like those we watch at RealLifeCom. They are a minority.

It took me 40 years before I saw my parents naked for the first time. It was when they were old, weak and helpless and when my wife and me had to feed, dress, wash and bathe them.

My three children grew up differently and so do my grand-children. That doesn't mean that they expose their bodies deliberately. But when mum or dad are in the bathroom they do not turn the key five times.

And believe me they are not shameless. There are moments when they feel ashamed and don't want to be seen.

Honestly, I am not proud to be a voyeur. I would rather be none.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

La gran mayoría de las personas que crecieron más liberalmente que nosotros no son ninfómanas ni exhibicionistas como las que vemos en RealLifeCom. Son minoría.

Me tomó 40 años antes de ver a mis padres desnudos por primera vez. Fue cuando eran viejos, débiles e indefensos y cuando mi esposa y yo tuvimos que alimentarlos, vestirlos, lavarlos y bañarlos.

Mis tres hijos crecieron de manera diferente y mis nietos también. Eso no significa que expongan sus cuerpos deliberadamente. Pero cuando mamá o papá están en el baño, no giran la llave cinco veces.

Y créeme, no son descarados. Hay momentos en los que se sienten avergonzados y no quieren que los vean.

Honestamente, no estoy orgulloso de ser un voyeur. Preferiría ser ninguno.

There are worse things, believe me

• Upvote 2