Martina and Alberto - home activities #20

8 minutes ago, catalonia said:

It catches my attention and I find it strange that in a pair of brothers there is such a large difference in height in favor of the girl.

But there is at least one feature they have in common - it's their enormous growth of hair. I don't know whether M's brother has already showered but I remember that his whole body is covered with hair. It would be interesting if Martina didn't shave her pubic hair for 2 or 3 weeks what a wonderful bush that would be. Just once!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Martina is one of few women at RLC who is not tattooed or pierced. She wouldn't be as interesting for RLC if she isn't bisexual.

Martina has always been interesting to RLC and anyone else...now she's just that much MORE interesting.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Martina is one of few women at RLC who is not tattooed or pierced. She wouldn't be as interesting for RLC if she isn't bisexual.

most of the girls have no tattooes or peircings holly has a little lip tatoo on her ass Megan has none i believe most of B1 and and B2  have none both girls in B5 have none nelly has none so you have it backwards i might be wrong but i think only vivian has a tattoo on her hip out all the Barca girls where you got the idea all the girls had tattoos and are all peirced i have no clue

• Like 1

so is Martina walking her brother home at 1 am i didnt think he lived in Barcalona and why do these guys need Martina to walk them home in the middle of the night she used to walk the fat man home too at 3am that one time

• Confused 1

49 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

most of the girls have no tattooes or peircings holly has a little lip tatoo on her ass Megan has none i believe most of B1 and and B2  have none both girls in B5 have none nelly has none so you have it backwards i might be wrong but i think only vivian has a tattoo on her hip out all the Barca girls where you got the idea all the girls had tattoos and are all peirced i have no clue

Megan has a tattoo on her arm/wrist area , Amira has a tattoo on her leg, Tereza has one on her hip and leg and Hanna has one on her arm

• Like 2

Also Linda, Kitty, Gina, Babi etc. all of them have at least one or more tattoos...Marsha has for example a ring in here nose. but you are right former girls have had much more tattoos..

Martina in the shower and her brother is watching her.  It's funny when he's in the living room and she's talking to him, his nose is in his cell phone and he barely looks up.. but her having a shower is the time to have face to face talks??? 

• Upvote 2