Martina and Alberto - home activities #20

8 minutes ago, amandafan said:

Es solo un cliente. Se le permite visitar M / A varias veces al año en relación con un programa social con el objetivo de hacer que las personas con discapacidades mentales en el campo sexual obtengan el valor de su dinero. En este caso, esta persona solo lo hace para mirar, pero otros también pueden simplemente tener relaciones sexuales.

Have you thought of this yourself or have you been helped to write it?

It is not a question of puritanism, 95% of us probably do not have the habit of showering naked in front of the family, therefore if we see someone doing it, it is strange to us. If I saw her eat flies I would be surprised too. ... . And I also still find it surprising that Martina is a head taller than her supposed brother

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, mingo said:

I'm not 100% but I think yesterday when she was in the shower and her brother was sitting there, I think Alberto was around.. I think I saw him in the kitchen, but can't recall the exact timeline. 

I just ran through the replay, and no her husband was not at home, as usual when this happens, but to be honest, if that was my wife and I came home, and consistently saw him in the bathroom with my nude wife, I would definitely tell this freak of nature not to be in the bathroom while my wife is showering, and I will explain to her if he really needs to see you nude so badly, have him subscribe to the site and he can look all he wants

• Upvote 1

I am really surprised at the outcry over this shower session.
How old are you? They look like kids in primary school! Even the elderly have understood the movement of "liberation of the body" and as some have said if Martina and her brother were brought up in the "Hippie" fashion, nudity is not abnormal between them.
It seems to me that your prejudices and assumptions are even more vicious than the fact of being voyeurs on a site where ultimately we do not hide to be. This puritanism strikes me as a very hipocritical attitude.
But hey, that's my opinion, and everyone thinks as little as they want.
That does not surprise me on behalf of certain, finally ...😇
😉😉😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Acabo de ver la repetición, y no, su esposo no estaba en casa, como de costumbre cuando esto sucede, pero para ser honesto, si esa era mi esposa y yo volvíamos a casa, y lo veía constantemente en el baño con mi esposa desnuda, yo Definitivamente le diría a este monstruo de la naturaleza que no esté en el baño mientras mi esposa se está duchando, y le explicaré si realmente necesita verte tan desnuda, que se suscriba al sitio y podrá lucir todo lo que quiera.

Why are you insulting this person, he has done something to you...just because he is not the way you want him to be does not give you the right to dedicate those words to him.

I think I can make the conclusion for the majority here … I believe that the forum has no problem mostly seeing Martina’s brother next to her and nude , I think the comments are made because it isn’t the most normal thing happening in society and perhaps the majority of the forum isn’t belonging to this category of Martina and brother and freedom of nudity amongst grown up siblings of different sex   … plus , another question is that we haven’t seen Martina being by her  brother’s side while taking a shower .. all I want to say is that I don’t think there’s a problem of what we see , but that it is simply not such a normal habit for the majority and that’s why the buzz for it ☺️

Just of course my opinion in this matter but I think i am not so far from the thoughts of others 😇

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think I can make the conclusion for the majority here … I believe that the forum has no problem mostly seeing Martina’s brother next to her and nude , I think the comments are made because it isn’t the most normal thing happening in society and perhaps the majority of the forum isn’t belonging to this category of Martina and brother and freedom of nudity amongst grown up siblings of different sex   … plus , another question is that we haven’t seen Martina being by her  brother’s side while taking a shower .. all I want to say is that I don’t think there’s a problem of what we see , but that it is simply not such a normal habit for the majority and that’s why the buzz for it ☺️

Just of course my opinion in this matter but I think i am not so far from the thoughts of others 😇

Nicely put. I would like to ad that everyone here thinks that Martina is theirs and they don't want anyone, even her brother, seeing her. They are in love with her and think her beauty and body belongs to them and only Alberto has any right to all of that. Sad but true I think. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Nicely put. I would like to ad that everyone here thinks that Martina is theirs and they don't want anyone, even her brother, seeing her. They are in love with her and think her beauty and body belongs to them and only Alberto has any right to all of that. Sad but true I think. 

True. There sure as shit is a lot of jealousy roaming around here. Just look at all the comments trashing Alberto for anything he does or says, and any other guy that comes remotely close to Martina...

46 minutes ago, omedo said:

Why are you insulting this person, he has done something to you...just because he is not the way you want him to be does not give you the right to dedicate those words to him.

If it was your wife and this guy desperately needs to only communicate with her in the shower, and the door is closed when you're always gone, and if you're the head of the house, and you're comfortable with it, that's okay, but that will not happen in my home, and if it keeps happening, yes I will approach him as you "freak of nature", if you want to speak to my wife and have a conversation, you wait until she's dressed and not showering. Okay her husband obviously probably doesn't have a problem with them inside the bathroom, with the door closed, but all I'm doing is expressing that I would approach the situation differently

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Si era tu esposa y este chico necesita desesperadamente comunicarse con ella solo en la ducha, y la puerta está cerrada cuando siempre estás fuera, y si eres el jefe de la casa y te sientes cómodo con eso, está bien, pero eso no va a pasar en mi casa, y si sigue pasando, sí me acercaré a él como tú "monstruo de la naturaleza", si quieres hablar con mi esposa y tener una conversación, esperas hasta que ella se vista y no ducharse. Está bien, obviamente, su esposo probablemente no tenga ningún problema con ellos dentro del baño, con la puerta cerrada, pero todo lo que estoy haciendo es expresar que abordaría la situación de manera diferente.

I understand your point, I don't share it, but I still say that you don't have to insult him.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Cierto. Seguro que hay muchos celos deambulando por aquí. Solo mira todos los comentarios que critican a Alberto por cualquier cosa que haga o diga, y cualquier otro tipo que se acerque remotamente a Martina ...

That there may be people here who fall in love with the girls in the apartments really strikes me as more worrying than Martina's showers. 😟

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, catalonia said:

That there may be people here who fall in love with the girls in the apartments really strikes me as more worrying than Martina's showers. 😟

Imagine if it happened in Leora's place

• Haha 2