B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (May)

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

FYI JMom not one comment has appeared about Nelly and Martina except when you ask... uneventful and no one seems to care ... do you think your obsession of this 3 finger dynamic duo has run it's interest in the forum 

sorry I forgot the relationship experts/ psycologists on here would be lost without these 2 ..  sorry there will be plenty of anal ysis to come later ...hang in there ...see ya in B4 and M&A apts later for full deep cause and effect on the girls and their men and their deep psycological impacts on their dogs

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Now I see her, but where is Martina?

MEMO TO SELF:  Cannot do this while doing laundry and washing dishes!

And I thought women are multitasking 😝😝🤪

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Well, it would be more interesting if he was a bit of a naughty boy. 🙂 

Exactly .. he is just really a “ good “ guy , he should be kind like Bruno ( not at full exaggeration but you get the point I hope ☺️ ) , he would already have eaten her by now 😉

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

sorry I forgot the relationship experts/ psycologists on here would be lost without these 2 ..  sorry there will be plenty of anal ysis to come later ...hang in there ...see ya in B4 and M&A apts later for full deep cause and effect on the girls and their men and their deep psycological impacts on their dogs

Hope this is sarcasm because it is well done!  I think you've made your point Mark!   The first step in solving a problem like this is to admit you have a problem!  I am kinda doing that!

11 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

bonus?

Yes ☺️ But she deserves , she’s the most active Barcelona girl currently .. bates ( love the DPs ) , guy in the room , enjoying , having fun , getting drank , that’s the kind of things I expect to watch from a GOV and not hiding and shy 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Exactly .. he is just really a “ good “ guy , he should be kind like Bruno ( not at full exaggeration but you get the point I hope ☺️ ) , he would already have eaten her by now 😉

I'm not saying he as to have sex, I'm saying trying his luck with the other girls, a little flirting and copping a feel so to say. 🙂 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Yes ☺️ But she deserves , she’s the most active Barcelona girl currently .. bates ( love the DPs ) , guy in the room , enjoying , having fun , getting drank , that’s the kind of things I expect to watch from a GOV and not hiding and shy 

her bates are exceptional - the one in the tub the other day , dildo up the backside, used everything she could, awesome!!

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

To your point (blush) I should shut up and look at other cams .. like the balcony right now.

I would never want you to shut up... you remain interesting and relevant to what is 'actually'  going on in the moment not at some dumb fucking soccer game ( that should spin a couple of them out there lol)  or criticizing how an apt is decorated and is affecting the sex life of the houseplants ...  I am using your platform to note that no one is giving 2 shits about N&M compared to before when 16 pages of just anticipation if Martina was coming to B$ 4 ... like Megan and Holly  as painfull as it is for me ....we just gotta move on with Real Life ...  

• Upvote 1