B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (May)

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

can't help but think the person missing here is Claire. By now she would be hammered and grabbing Radi at every opportunity. Shame she went IMO

Ginger is missing 😜😜😝… But her pillow in Pam’s room is always there to remind us even of her invisible presence 😎

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

It is interesting how this B1 party seems to have a strong vibe and lots of energy with the viewers.  My memory is  not great but I recall recently parties in B1 or B2 and  maybe  B5 ... when something else was going on in RLC-ville  ... and there was like no viewer interest in the party.  I remember even commenting at one point something like "this surely beats whatever the hell it is that is going on in B2".  There have been times when I saw a party or event going on in B1 or B2 and later go to the forum and it's like it never happened.   

This B1 party feels different. 

I know some will say I am obsessing again, which is not entirely false, but could the vibe and energy we are seeing be due to Martina's presence?   I also think Pam is emerging as a possible breakout presence on RLC.  Her bate yesterday was awesome ... using the vibe, all her fingers, and all her holes ... real spasms ... real wetness ... nothing fake at all. 

Here's to you all with a wish for a fun Friday night in Barca!  Cheers!

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

did you mean to say something ? 😂

ya but it was too stupid even for me ...I'm beginning to edit my own non sense ...... but hey since you asked  this is how bad it was ... J Mom wished everyone a fun night at the end of her super long post (just kidding J ddmom   )  so I was going to say "oh I already had my fun tonight ... I banged the shit out of a bushell of Tomatoes thinking of Radi getting fucked by her new boyfriend "   

sad emoji's , sad emoji's , sad emoji's   but in my defense sometimes I just think I'm real funny but it turns out just another idiot trying 

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, james deen said:

i always thought that no one else knew thats why they never do anything in front of people. i wonder how pam found out and who else knows

Has anyone noticed how no one really speaks to Nelly unless necessary, other than Martina. Radi is speaking to Martina and Nelly as Nelly is next to Martina. 

1 minute ago, yelt said:

Has anyone noticed how no one really speaks to Nelly unless necessary, other than Martina. Radi is speaking to Martina and Nelly as Nelly is next to Martina. 

no, but I have noticed that you have some sort of obsession with her. that's all you ever talk about here. 😂

22 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

so, very interesting talk between Pam and ?? BF??  funny body language as if she was just bullshitting her affection, pushing him away while still in his girly arms .. rolling her eyes and  away as to avoid any serious eye contact , talking non sense like being played at a club ... something about no it's not that way... all funny gibberish .. blowing her vape  beside his face , saying I must go now .. then amira shows up and as she bends down to freezer with her ...his Face told a million stories of rejection and bewilderment on WTF is really going on here 

well buddy you are getting played ... she will never fuck a dweeb like you , go back to nerd land and keep dreaming if you think she is letting you anywhere near that tight pussy 

• Sad 1

It’s sad personally for me knowing that Pam is playing this guy when he is really cool and cares for her and likes her .. on the other hand , maybe he should also see her only sexually and not expect anything  more .. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

no, but I have noticed that you have some sort of obsession with her. that's all you ever talk about here. 😂

Oh!  Just an observation. thank you

• Haha 2