B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (May)

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

and seated herself next to Martina .what a surprise!!

Could the argument be was over seeing Martina! He should just leave Nelly or kick her out; which looks like he is close to doing. Martina can't take a piss without this girl. And now she is ruining a marriage. 

• Like 1

Just now, yelt said:

Could the argument be was over seeing Martina! He should just leave Nelly or kick her out; which looks like he is close to doing. Martina can't take a piss without this girl. And now she is ruining a marriage. 

Couldn't really tell - she was on her way out with backpack and then they started arguing and she took her jacket off, put the pack down. Nothing heated but could be about this party and martina I guess.

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

dont worry they r ok, between marti and nelly its only sexual, alb and bog will always be their love

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

dont worry they r ok, between marti and nelly its only sexual, alb and bog will always be their love

I agree for Martina .. Nelly , it is complicated in my opinion 😬

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

see above!

Yes thanks Neil.  I always try to read to the end before commenting but that can get hairy if you see several items you want to comment on.  So sometimes I take a chance with an "impulse comment" that usually ends up biting me in my butt.

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Yes thanks Neil.  I always try to read to the end before commenting but that can get hairy if you see several items you want to comment on.  So sometimes I take a chance with an "impulse comment" that usually ends up biting me in my butt.

comments come in so quick its tricky to keep up!!

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Did you see Pam tell her boyfriend that Nelly and Martina are together. 

• Haha 1