B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #55 (May)

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

this time RLC, has trained the new girls well, it's maths, the more they masturbate, the more money they earn, it's simple

yes , we can see it very well with Riya who is also new 🤣

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

this time RLC, has trained the new girls well, it's maths, the more they masturbate, the more money they earn, it's simple

So far , it’s not only what they present as adult entertainment , they are insanely funny , they laugh by joking with one another ( chasing eachother with water bottles on Saturday night , the chocolate candys last night ) , they seem not giving a shit about the whatever criticism they will get from their roommates , they act spontaneous so far , full of energy , positive aura and vibes .. we have been complaining for months that new faces are needed , here they are , arrived and they seem amazing both of them ..and also another “ thin “ detail , it was always the famous “ Nelly and Bogdan have destroyed  the villa mood “ and so on… in 2 days I have seen Tesla and Elian not giving a shit of how they should act or behave , they respect B&N obviously but nothing looks like it is their supervisors and need to follow rules .. for their whole presence so far and their attitude , they have made a big fan out of me , i could simply watch RLC only for these two , the possibilities as it seems are endless for both of them , I hope they stay till the end of the year , if so many have got so many months of staying , i can’t think why these two don’t deserve it already .. fun , smiles , good vibes , this is what we want to watch , a nice escape of our thoughts , stress and whatever troubles each and every one of us has 😇

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 14 minutes, ddhm a dit :

So far , it’s not only what they present as adult entertainment , they are insanely funny , they laugh by joking with one another ( chasing eachother with water bottles on Saturday night , the chocolate candys last night ) , they seem not giving a shit about the whatever criticism they will get from their roommates , they act spontaneous so far , full of energy , positive aura and vibes .. we have been complaining for months that new faces are needed , here they are , arrived and they seem amazing both of them ..and also another “ thin “ detail , it was always the famous “ Nelly and Bogdan have destroyed  the villa mood “ and so on… in 2 days I have seen Tesla and Elian not giving a shit of how they should act or behave , they respect B&N obviously but nothing looks like it is their supervisors and need to follow rules .. for their whole presence so far and their attitude , they have made a big fan out of me , i could simply watch RLC only for these two , the possibilities as it seems are endless for both of them , I hope they stay till the end of the year , if so many have got so many months of staying , i can’t think why these two don’t deserve it already .. fun , smiles , good vibes , this is what we want to watch , a nice escape of our thoughts , stress and whatever troubles each and every one of us has 😇

Indeed, like two naughty schoolgirls that don't give a fuck and making the most of it, nice to tune in and not have to look at the mugs of the recent departed😉

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Sergio said:

same as the sales person who sells more product gets more money...any difference?

25 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Indeed, like two naughty schoolgirls that don't give a fuck and making the most of it, nice to tune in and not have to look at the mugs of the recent departed😉

I give my respect to the previous  ones , they had to be tenants at one of the worst periods for human beings worldwide .. the fact that fights and arguments were avoided , trying to coexist locked  for days and days without being able changing  the routine , if I think now better , perhaps the repeaters could only make it and survive with their experience .. I don’t know how the new  faces could handle this .. these two girls they are just an amazing fresh air needed not only for us but it would be a complete surprise for me seeing not getting along with the  rest of the cast . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Elian removed her top and topless in the kitchen

Tesla asleep in her bed

One more proof that they don’t care for Bogdan and Nelly 😂🤣👏👏🤝

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The best new tenants acquisition in recent time and adjusting perfectly fast and fine , I don’t know if we could request for better tenants to fill in the beds for the summer in the villa , we blame RLC when they are stupid but we need to praise them now of this brilliant casting 

We can (and should) praise Tesla and Elian for being wonderful tenants! I don't think RLC deserves much credit for recruiting them though. RLC's recruiting of new tenants have always been totally at random, so we can say that they got lucky. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

More easy if she knows Bogdan isn't in the house 😁

The others knew also but hardly ever would be naked causing lots of heat here at the forum .. of course , we can also think that the weather wasn’t as pleasant to do as the new ones do ☺️

• Sad 3