Kitty and Smith - home activities #3

1 hour ago, greenbertie said:

J'ai revisionné la soirée d'hier. Elle appelle 2 mecs différents. Le 1er elle lui dit qu'elle l'aime, qu'il lui manque, qu'elle l'aime plus que lui ne l'aime et qu'elle voudrait être avec lui et dormir avec lui. Et tout un tas de banalités. Il se trouve en Egypte à Alexandrie.

Puis elle appelle un 2ème mec, qui travaille dans un hôtel où elle est déjà allée plusieurs fois, puisqu'elle semble l'avoir déjà rencontré plusieurs fois. Il est notamment prof de surf. Apparemment c'est en Tunisie à Djerba. Elle lui dit qu'il doit rencontrer plein d'autres filles plus jolies qu'elle. Elle voudrait qu'il soit là, près d'elle, près de ses seins. Elle lui parle de sa chirurgie des seins et lui dit qu'ils sont toujours trop petits et qu'elle en veut des plus gros. Puis elle lui dit qu'elle voudrait avoir des bébés avec lui. Ensuite ils se chauffent mutuellement, elle lui montre ses seins puis enlève le pantalon de survêt, elle se touche un peu pendant qu'il en fait de même et au moment où le mec termine, elle lui dit qu'elle en veut un peu partout et dit bien "my black babies" en parlant forcément des spermatozoïdes du gars.... Puis elle lui dit qu'elle est contente de ce qui s'est passé et qu'elle doit dormir car fatiguée.

Au 1er mec elle dit qu'elle n'est pas timide, au second qu'elle est timide et qu'elle n'ose pas se montrer sans filtre...

Au final, je comprends qu'elle en ait marre de son mec mais en revanche comportement très limite avec ces 2 gars à dit elle dit "I love you" à tour de rôle en moins d'une heure... 

Mais c'était enfin qqchose de très sympa sur RLC !

Thanks for the context. When I heard her speaking in Egypt I sinned out of context. I only heard her saying that she would like to work as a model there. Maybe she is telling the guy that she intends to move to Egypt. Probably giving him false hopes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, greenbertie said:

J'ai revisionné la soirée d'hier. Elle appelle 2 mecs différents. Le 1er elle lui dit qu'elle l'aime, qu'il lui manque, qu'elle l'aime plus que lui ne l'aime et qu'elle voudrait être avec lui et dormir avec lui. Et tout un tas de banalités. Il se trouve en Egypte à Alexandrie.

Puis elle appelle un 2ème mec, qui travaille dans un hôtel où elle est déjà allée plusieurs fois, puisqu'elle semble l'avoir déjà rencontré plusieurs fois. Il est notamment prof de surf. Apparemment c'est en Tunisie à Djerba. Elle lui dit qu'il doit rencontrer plein d'autres filles plus jolies qu'elle. Elle voudrait qu'il soit là, près d'elle, près de ses seins. Elle lui parle de sa chirurgie des seins et lui dit qu'ils sont toujours trop petits et qu'elle en veut des plus gros. Puis elle lui dit qu'elle voudrait avoir des bébés avec lui. Ensuite ils se chauffent mutuellement, elle lui montre ses seins puis enlève le pantalon de survêt, elle se touche un peu pendant qu'il en fait de même et au moment où le mec termine, elle lui dit qu'elle en veut un peu partout et dit bien "my black babies" en parlant forcément des spermatozoïdes du gars.... Puis elle lui dit qu'elle est contente de ce qui s'est passé et qu'elle doit dormir car fatiguée.

Au 1er mec elle dit qu'elle n'est pas timide, au second qu'elle est timide et qu'elle n'ose pas se montrer sans filtre...

Au final, je comprends qu'elle en ait marre de son mec mais en revanche comportement très limite avec ces 2 gars à dit elle dit "I love you" à tour de rôle en moins d'une heure... 

Mais c'était enfin qqchose de très sympa sur RLC !

Merci bien pour ton résumé bien détaillé.. alors, Kitty la coquette joue avec des hommes, mais quel est son but? S'amuser ou trouver un papa-gâteau? L'histoire se déroule. 

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Thanks for the context. When I heard her speaking in Egypt I sinned out of context. I only heard her saying that she would like to work as a model there. Maybe she is telling the guy that she intends to move to Egypt. Probably giving him false hopes. 

Usually , the Egyptians want to move in Europe and getting involved with a European to get all the EU benefits 😉 The later problem is that soon they abandon their wife only to return home with much money and keep on the life there .. the ones who stay in Europe have most of them many difficulties to adapt in the European culture , they often feel alone because of no friends or family and they lose hope for things .. it’s also difficult to have friends or family visiting , they need to send a special invitation through the embassy , pfff , complicated … I hope nobody takes advantages of Kitty’s current fragile period although chances are not many 😔

5 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

the only true thing she said is without makeup she look like shit, i was wondering where is ddhm to hear that

I disagree 😇 Kitty is gorgeous , she can make it easily without make up , but for women , you know … they need the confirmation of beauty .. vanity and lack of self confidence it is 😔

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Usually , the Egyptians want to move in Europe and getting involved with a European to get all the EU benefits 😉 The later problem is that soon they abandon their wife only to return home with much money and keep on the life there .. the ones who stay in Europe have most of them many difficulties to adapt in the European culture , they often feel alone because of no friends or family and they lose hope for things .. it’s also difficult to have friends or family visiting , they need to send a special invitation through the embassy , pfff , complicated … I hope nobody takes advantages of Kitty’s current fragile period although chances are not many 😔

I think she is the one that are taking advantages. Usually the guys that do this kind of stuff are poor and want a better life. I don't think that Kitty would do sexy face time with poor guys. Women want comfort and stability. Only old lady wants poor sexy guys. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, OnStrike said:

She is holding a master class on how to play guys...watch and learn how not to get sucked in by a beautiful girl. 

All men can be driven without control by the pussy smell 😆  , especially a super hot and amazing woman like Kitty , it happens numerous times . It’s the same with cigarettes and alcohol , you know it is bad but you continue .. these men know what they can promise and what they can offer , they get the virtual pleasure and perhaps it is enough satisfaction for them 😉😆 “ Daddies “ mostly as Kitty was referring to a ( German I believe ) guy the last time her mother was also there and they were videocalling him , mother in German language speaking with him and Kitty in English 😁.. on cameras she has done nothing wrong to be called as “ cheater “ , she can be playing the guys and contributes to her’s and Smith’s income 😎 .. no cam show , no chaturbate  style , just talk teasing .. 😁

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think she is the one that are taking advantages. Usually the guys that do this kind of stuff are poor and want a better life. I don't think that Kitty would do sexy face time with poor guys. Women want comfort and stability. Only old lady wants poor sexy guys. 

Women are always a mystery .. at the moment , she’s in completely terrible terms with Smith , the worst we have seen since they are together .. in my humble opinion , she wants freedom but she either doesn’t know how to break up with Smith or she doesn’t  want to hurt him or also herself by having guilts … it is just a toxic relationship , Kitty knows it , Smith can handle mostly her explosions and life simply goes on for both of them .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Women are always a mystery .. at the moment , she’s in completely terrible terms with Smith , the worst we have seen since they are together .. in my humble opinion , she wants freedom but she either doesn’t know how to break up with Smith or she doesn’t  want to hurt him or also herself by having guilts … it is just a toxic relationship , Kitty knows it , Smith can handle mostly her explosions and life simply goes on for both of them .. 

What she wants is break up with Smith but only when she have a safe place do land. I will really miss her if she'll be gone. Will try to she what is her Instagram profile by the cams. 😂

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

What she wants is break up with Smith but only when she have a safe place do land. I will really miss her if she'll be gone. Will try to she what is her Instagram profile by the cams. 😂

I agree with your thoughts , although I don’t think she couldn’t be able to make it by herself . She’s not lazy ,she cleans , she’s tidy , she cooks , she can easily handle things by herself ..It isn’t so difficult to get her Instagram if you observe certain things and pay attention to small details ( I don’t have it just FYI 😆 ) but good luck with that ( although she would be happy having one more  follower 😎