B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (May/June)

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

And blocking the view of her pussy with a pillow. 😕 

Good,maybe that's what people get when they talk negative shit about someone for so long,well deserved,well deserved. 

tenor.gif

18 hours ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

With the greatest agility, we cannot stand the comparison with the electric fairy. Girls develop an addiction to these vibrational frequencies.

Lots of women do, especially women with men who don't know how to give a woman on orgasm. We Don't use a lot of toys over here. I prefer soft tongues,  soft fingers, and hard dicks over plastic anyway with my Guy.

• Upvote 1

Having read through the lengthy posts of some of our brethren this is on B1 but covers others as well so a bit OT. Pam and her new lover did a daylight session and the supposed stamina of our new hero dissappeard soon after. Pam showed no response and little emotion. So onto Monica and the odd goings on? having gone through all the sofa activity, he then has hand job / wank over her, without even taking his trousers off!! And then when you might expect a second go, he leaves. Mind boggling.

But for me the most entertaing part of the evening was Radi, perched on the back of the sofa, in delightful white panties, playing video games. Her expressions when it was game over, or lost or whatever happens on video games were cute, lovely, funny and sometimes annoyed Someone said a while back Radi is 'quirky'. I can't disagree with that. Onward and Upward Radi👍

18 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lots of women do, especially women with men who don't know how to give a woman on orgasm. We Don't use a lot of toys over here. I prefer soft tongues,  soft fingers, and hard dicks over plastic anyway with my Guy.

why do I look forward to your posts, miss hit and run  with your wicked truths ..... this post is why ... 

You and our new friend Jennifermom JMom... give this refreshing honesty and women's perspective and frankly it just turns me on.... lol    

Hi ashley xxx  hope all is well 

• Like 2

• Noldus changed the title to B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (May/June)