B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (May/June)

3 hours ago, morenaxo said:

I definitely don't like Vivian's attitude ... because she opens up to doing things with pam but when there are parties she "hides" and it's a shame because she's gorgeous and can give a lot in RLC.

Nicely said , very strange that she’s into “ hard “ stuff but she backed off at the repeated playful attempts a couple of days ago of both Tesla and Elian , which were for sure just for fun and smiley mood .. perhaps with Pam next to her she feels comfortable and “ safe “ .. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Nicely said , very strange that she’s into “ hard “ stuff but she backed off at the repeated playful attempts a couple of days ago of both Tesla and Elian , which were for sure just for fun and smiley mood .. perhaps with Pam next to her she feels comfortable and “ safe “ .. 

That's it.

You hit the nail on the head.

They're friends, close. Her reaction to the newbies in B4 is and was warranted they had grabbed her in the kitchen, then followed her to the bathroom well before what happened pool side.

Besides, she is an adult and can make her own decisions.

So, if she does this with  Pam she wants to.

I like that she is passive aggressive, but thoughtful, caring respectful.

She reminds me of a very young Scarlet Johansson, same body, eyes, w/o make up.

It takes time for people to become acclimated to RLC life. Perfect example. Amira who came in was besties with Serafirma until Sera shit on her. She came into her own only after she got away from her. We are all grateful for that.

She was like so many that have come through RLC quiet reserved, a wallflower. Look at her now, the evoltion was remarkable, Lorraine needed assistance from Blair. 

My point is that it takes time to fall into what becomes a level of comfort and freedom that each girl enjoys here..

Radi exercises and bates a lot..at first it was just exercise, now its bate before sleep at night and first thing in the morning, mid morning, midday ...you get the point.

Vivian is beautiful. I bet she will surprise many as time goes on.

53 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

That's it.

They're friends, close. Her reaction to the newbies in B4 is and was warranted they had grabbed her in the kitchen, then followed her to the bathroom well before what happened pool side.

It takes time for people to become acclimated to RLC life. Perfect example. Amira who came in was besties with Serafirma until Sera shit on her. She came into her own only after she got away from her. We are all grateful for that.

She was like so many that have come through RLC quiet reserved, a wallflower. Look at her now, the evoltion was remarkable, Lorraine needed assistance from Blair. 

My point is that it takes time to fall into what becomes a level of comfort and freedom that each girl enjoys here..

Radi exercises and bates a lot..at first it was just exercise, now its bate before sleep at night and first thing in the morning, mid morning, midday ...you get the point.

Quite sure as well ! Let's just wait ... 

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

It's all in black and white!!

• Upvote 1

Il y a 10 heures, ddhm a dit :

So tell me, if you had a new housemate (male), and they repeated playful attempts to fondle your manhood, you would sit back and let them do it because you are sure it was just for fun and they were in a smiley mood? .................... I think not, more likely they would receive an uppercut

• Upvote 6

12 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

That's it.

Nice points and great details friend 😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

They could send Ariana home and bring Vivian in B1 ! 

Send Monica and Amira home. Move Pam and Vivian there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1