B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #2 (May/June)

Il y a 11 heures, moos54 a dit :

yes 😉

Il y a 8 heures, menouscope2015 a dit :

Yep she did 

I must have blinked when it happened, I have seen her lick the dick, but not take it in her mouth

As long as MOTHER TEREZA and FATHER TIMUR are the in the big bedroom and leading the way here (Talk about fucking controlling people), Hot Horny Hannah will always be held back. Aaron is just along for the ride because HOT HORNY HANNAH is so sexual, sensual, and very outgoing with her sexuality and always is willing to please him in bed.

31 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

As long as MOTHER TEREZA and FATHER TIMUR are the in the big bedroom and leading the way here (Talk about fucking controlling people), Hot Horny Hannah will always be held back. Aaron is just along for the ride because HOT HORNY HANNAH is so sexual, sensual, and very outgoing with her sexuality and always is willing to please him in bed.

Yes, it may matter little that Mother Tereza is a fairly attractive woman since she may be a member of a local convent. 😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Yes, it may matter little that Mother Tereza is a fairly attractive woman since she may be a member of a local convent. 😉

There is no doubt about her ultra conservative attitude.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 8:47 AM, menouscope2015 said:

Has someone seen Tereza's man Performing oral sex on her ? I never saw him doing that .. 

Actually she sucked his dick last night / early morning around 0600. Then he stroked his cock until he was about to cum and she took him in her mouth and he came into her mouth. She did not swallow, however, she went into the bathroom to spit it out.

• Sad 1