B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #2 (May/June)

• Noldus changed the title to B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #2 (May/June)
31 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Hanna and Aaron fucking

You have to love Hanna.  I am not able to watch consistently during the day, but just now I popped in and caught Hanna finishing her post-fuck shower.  Deodorant first (I thought Europeans didn't use this, maybe an American myth?) ... but then she takes her red panties and sniffs them ... "ah can still get another fuck out of these" and puts them on!  Now I can't translate the language and of course I can't read her mind ... but I swear to God that is what she was thinking.  To me, this is a very authentic and special girl.  Love her.

• Like 3

Catching a Hanna and Aaron sex ( currently BJ ) session not with NV , incredibly impressed of Hanna’s BJ skills , absolutely one of the best I have seen , her deepthroat ability is insane as it is performed also without hands  , absolutely top of the tops level , well done 😈👏👏

I admit my mistake of underestimating this couple when they joined , I corrected fast my early post by just observing them and it was already obvious very soon that they have a really fantastic relationship and chemistry , they both know eachother so well , for sure one of the most real and authentic couples we have seen in a while as COV . 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It is about time for these five friends to take it to the next level....  The voyeurs are getting tired of the of same old same old from this group. Time to step up or GTHO in my opinion. It is time for Mother Tereza and and the NONE to put their cards on table, or disappear from the RLC.

• Upvote 3