B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #2 (May/June)

B5 continues being on fire , these two couples have an incredible chemistry , each day they become even more comfortable by sharing time , talks , alcohol , singing and dancing together . Since B3 in my humble opinion , we haven’t seen such a great interaction between two couples who share the same apartment . 

An early prediction ( that was no way in the beginning and still seems unlikely ) is that we might get along the way and if the couples continue with such rhythm , a possible swingers event … very unlikely but it can always reach a point of “ what the fuck , let’s do it “…I will not care personally if it is a show or rabota , but the way these couples are behaving in this early stage , it leaves the options open 😉 

Tereza didn’t have the best comments when she reappeared and based on her previous stay almost 4 years ago , but I think that being the most experienced , she’s definitely seems to control whatever is happening in the apartment and lots of things can be occurring because of her . I hope that the close relationship that she obviously has developed with Hanna to be real and authentic and not a game thing for a variety of reasons and in general , it is all expected from these two couples ( by the way , the other side of the Atlantic fans and RLC members must feel happy that they have on their prime time daily action by them with their endless whole night sessions 🥳🥳😎😇🤓 )

• Sad 1

It was looking up but the Snob Ass Arm Candy Tereza wont play along and has to ruin it for everyone. Timur is trying but that woman is cold blooded as they come. New rule TITS out or just go to fucking bed. HAHAHA 😋

• Like 1

I thought everybody was headed to bed.

Aaron in the kitchen, standing unsteady, trying to make a cigarette.  Hanna is in Tereza and Timur's bedroom, very drunk, having a conversation of slurred words. Tereza in a thong only.   Hanna-Aaron troubles.

I was hoping to see Tereza andTimur have sex,   but Noooooo.  

8 minutes ago, Fennec said:

So much passion between Tereza and Timur...Don't know if they even kissed each other in 2 weeks

That would be MOTHER TEREZA, and she has her want to be NONE sidekick Riya