B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #2 (May/June)

11 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I think that's the point about b5 they put the undesired ones in b5🤷‍♂️

COV if they aren’t locals , it can’t work , it’s proved again and again … the only possibility that routine is broken , it is when we get evenings like today and anyone can think and wait for things to happen . 

I will only say one thing , imagine if Tesla and Elian were parts of RLC with Carlos and Claire what we would have witnessed 😉 Sometimes the right timing is needed also , still , don’t exclude any chance of things to happen .. Tesla and Elian is super money for everyone and because of everything  they do, the problem is , in my opinion , that they haven’t understood that they are the Heart and Soul of RLC at the moment in Barcelona due to inexperience .. so , let’s wait to see what happens . 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

COV if they aren’t locals , it can’t work , it’s proved again and again … the only possibility that routine is broken , it is when we get evenings like today and anyone can think and wait for things to happen . 

I will only say one thing , imagine if Tesla and Elian were parts of RLC with Carlos and Claire what we would have witnessed 😉 Sometimes the right timing is needed also , still , don’t exclude any chance of things to happen .. Tesla and Elian is super money for everyone and because of everything  they do, the problem is , in my opinion , that they haven’t understood that they are the Heart and Soul of RLC at the moment in Barcelona due to inexperience .. so , let’s wait to see what happens . 

Man I'm not about to read all that

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

23:49:15 is when they started kissing. Surprisingly tereza kissed hanna first

23:51:32 is when they start kissing again but then tereza gets nervous then both go to the bathroom without a camera

23:56:30 is when the door opened for a couple seconds  and you could tell hanna seducing tereza 

I think it was just a face to face talk between Tereza and Hanna inside the toilet and nothing more happened . There are many talks because the 4 of them are very nervous of what needs to be done ( not necessarily an adult showing ) since it is the first time they go “ off routine “ let’s say if their daily program having T&E as visitors .. I think they had witnessed a rather quiet RLC Barcelona atmosphere and the “ storm “ that these two brought have caught them unprepared 😁

• Sad 1

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

I think it was just a face to face talk between Tereza and Hanna inside the toilet and nothing more happened . There are many talks because the 4 of them are very nervous of what needs to be done ( not necessarily an adult showing ) since it is the first time they go “ off routine “ let’s say if their daily program having T&E as visitors .. I think they had witnessed a rather quiet RLC Barcelona atmosphere and the “ storm “ that these two brought have caught them unprepared 😁

just before they were kissing

Just now, james deen said:

just before they were kissing

Yes I saw … but I think all of B5 knows that Hanna has alcohol problems ( this is in my opinion also Aaron’s responsibility that he is not dealing with his GF’s / wife problem as much as needed ) and they try to speak sense to her when things seem to go away of control with her . 

• Haha 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

thats a better message, i didnt get get bored after the 1st chapter

Everyone has its own style here as a poster 😁 mine is to write a lot 😬🙄

• Sad 1