B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #2 (May/June)

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

It doesn't matter because Tereza won't let anyone have fun😏😂

Teresa has already shown and done so much more than what she was doing ( nothing 😄😁😂 ) at her previous stay .. whatever more we see is a bonus for everyone .. if not , well , at least the two great ones  at least tried ☺️

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Teresa has already shown and done so much more than what she was doing ( nothing 😄😁😂 ) at her previous stay .. whatever more we see is a bonus for everyone .. if not , well , at least the two great ones  at least tried ☺️

You be capping way too hard Tereza doesn't do anything at this damn parties 😂

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

You be capping way too hard Tereza doesn't do anything at this damn parties 😂

Tereza had first time sex on camera during this stay , she’s one of the most beautiful current RLC tenants , I am satisfied ☺️ There are other problematic tenants currently in Barcelona that actually affect the whole Barcelona project , Tesla , Elian , Pam and sneak peeks from Vivian are trying to save what seems irreversible 😔 But there are also the ones who enjoy girl names that I don’t mention now which offer the same content the last half a year or so and they are happy , so .. Tereza even without things happening or only teasing ? Sign me please ☺️😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Tereza had first time sex on camera during this stay , she’s one of the most beautiful current RLC tenants , I am satisfied ☺️ There are other problematic tenants currently in Barcelona that actually affect the whole Barcelona project , Tesla , Elian , Pam and sneak peeks from Vivian are trying to save what seems irreversible 😔 But there are also the ones who enjoy girl names that I don’t mention now which offer the same content the last half a year or so and they are happy , so .. Tereza even without things happening or only teasing ? Sign me please ☺️😊

Peace Out Reaction GIF

you writing a book🤔😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1