B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #2 (May/June)

Time to finally check tonight the relationship that Hanna and Aaron have , how open it is and if there are willing to insert more than shows with the two girls .. an interesting night ahead 😎😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Peace Out Reaction GIF

you writing a book🤔😂

Imagine , I have been even reduced posting so much or writing endless posts 😂🤣 reputation has been built I guess 😂🤣😂🤣

• Sad 1

Tereza and Timur going to bed.  They definitely are the role replacement for Ant and Lorraine.  Will Timur get frustrated by T?

I have learned to not be overly optimistic but if anything hot was going to happen today … I thought from beginning it would be these last four standing.

Only other possible option for something hot is when the 3 girls come home tonight.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Tereza and Timur going to bed.  They definitely are the role replacement for Ant and Lorraine.  Will Timur get frustrated by T?

I have learned to not be overly optimistic but if anything hot was going to happen today … I thought from beginning it would be these last four standing.

Only other possible option for something hot is when the 3 girls come home tonight.

I think it is all about Aaron at the moment as he is in total control of Hanna always .. so , it is up to him if we see anything more than tits touchy touchy teasing 😁😆

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it is all about Aaron at the moment as he is in total control of Hanna always .. so , it is up to him if we see anything more than tits touchy touchy teasing 😁😆

Poor guy with 3 horny women … what to do … what to do.

• Haha 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Poor guy with 3 horny women … what to do … what to do.

I think Tesla can control things somehow .. Elian can always let herself go .. and Hanna , well , she simply loves sex 😋😋

• Haha 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

They are acting like a couple of raccoons have gotten into the apartment and they don’t know what to do about it.

It is the first show with the participation of others as Monica and Amira didn’t go as was perhaps planned .. give them time .. even if nothing happens , it is already a new thing what we are currently watching 😇

• Sad 1