B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #2 (May/June)

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yeh lot of pointing to the LR - why did we bring those two slappers back !!๐Ÿ™„ ??

I guess Hanna is trying to tell her in a nice way that she is boring and they need the bonus because pam is getting all of it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Now Hanna just for no reason throws her drink to Tereza? like WTF?

Dude some people need to check themselves if thats their behavior when drunk, definitely not cool and not very adult behavior, wtf.

she is def claires replacement

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, panther73 said:

As I said in my last B4 post, just before they left, she was giving Bogdan an earful and he was trying to calm her down.

she probably doesn't wanna be roommates with Tereza she may wanna switch to b4๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Someone said that tereza is mother teresa๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

Tesla and Elian determined to save the Barcelona apartments reputation โ€ฆ once again , their presence , their fun and craziness make one more topic red hot for chats , dialogues , opinions and speculations .. all hail Tesla and Elian ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ™

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, ddhm said:

Tesla and Elian determined to save the Barcelona apartments reputation โ€ฆ once again , their presence , their fun and craziness make one more topic red hot for chats , dialogues , opinions and speculations .. all hail Tesla and Elian ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ™

but Tereza is like Loraine ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Upvote 1