B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

Just now, neil_r549 said:

Absolutely, and its better for them to appear as good as possible for the viewers, like us. But I would guess most of these girls would keep themselves looking good, regardless of their job. !!  😁

to add - I do enjoy Pam looking an absolute shambles some mornings - reminds me of someone I know !!

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I am not being dismissive at all.  I find their relationship fascinating even if I don't quite understand it.

Maybe you should tell us exactly what you think "they have and are about"?

they are not that important in my life to bother ... and you have grabbed a tiny part of my context to zero in on for your purposes...  as I said to you elsewhere ... you seem to have this need to create a JMom 's universe view and like others on this forum, need validation by engaging others to discuss your shit  ( a mini Emmett so far )  ... as I also said  YAWN YAWN YAWN...  go with your people and I am moving on ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, ddhm said:

Обичам както винаги да чета вашите мнения и да провеждам чатовете, когато е възможно. За съжаление не мога да отговоря на публикацията, която сте направили, защото е била в предишната (тема 55), защото е била заключена и затова направих това тук, без да цитирам коментара ви. Моля, споделяйте винаги мислите си, лично много развълнуван да ги прочета ☺️

Ddhm,i also appereciate respect and love to read your comments, because they are accurately,measured and have something to say!But sometimes it is difficult for me to participate fully in the conversation because i am busy most of the day (Sofia GMT+2,such as Greece)When i get home i go through the whole discussion from the previous day,sometimes i miss something and if something interesting- starts crazy writing- and then sometimes again,maybe i'm missing something, or i'm late for an answer!I like to take stand on topics,that i see that are clearly unfair(in my opinion!),But they are not always liked by others,because there are people,who have their own opinion ,which is also the most normal thing in the world!AS you may have notised,i am probably the only remaining fan of Nelly and Bogdan on this forum!When the criticism is constructive i accept it,but the outright hate-disgusts me!To my delight this doesnot apply to your comments!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, neil_r549 said:

подготовка за парти на басейн тази седмица? Би било добра идея всички да се срещнат, както казахме по-рано 😎

Yes,i agree!

• Sad 1