B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

38 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Unless RLC have some royalty lined up for the 'Megan Suite', they missed a trick here. Compared with many they've paired up in that room, Tesla and Elian would be ideal candidates. Even Vivian and Pam would use the room and facilities well. But no...that's why I think the room had a 'Reserved' notice on the door...Surely ignoring the obvious, as in the 2 new girls, it's got to be a pair of girls...girls already known to us, and who are close. Now who fits that criteria?....😏

Bogdan is picking her up at the airport right now..

spacer.png

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Unless RLC have some royalty lined up for the 'Megan Suite', they missed a trick here. Compared with many they've paired up in that room, Tesla and Elian would be ideal candidates. Even Vivian and Pam would use the room and facilities well. But no...that's why I think the room had a 'Reserved' notice on the door...Surely ignoring the obvious, as in the 2 new girls, it's got to be a pair of girls...girls already known to us, and who are close. Now who fits that criteria?....😏

Ooooh please let it be Piper!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, bolts91 said:

Ooooh please let it be Piper!

I think I can say with certainty that it will not be her. She had left her luggage in B5, but it was   picked up and sent to her  by Martina and Bogdan a couple of days ago. They would not have done so, if she came back now

1 minute ago, Noldus said:
I think I can say with certainty that it will not be her. She had left her luggage in B5, but it was   picked up and sent to her  by Martina and Bogdan a couple of days ago. They would not have done so, if she came back now

She left months ago and only just now is getting her luggage sent to her? Weird.