B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

Just now, neil_r549 said:

The only ones I can think of who are already there are: Ariana or Pam. Going on past 'progressions' there have been moves from B1 or B2 to B4, but the others I think are staying where they are; Radi is OK where she is, Raya is a waste of any room  which leaves little else. Pam didn't like B4 which leaves Ari - and not a great option IMO.

B&N to just move over? Thats the other option, heaven help us, 😗

or Viv, thats also a prossible, and she looks like she is keen but as it is spends a helluva lot of time at B1 with Pam

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

The only ones I can think of who are already there are: Ariana or Pam. Going on past 'progressions' there have been moves from B1 or B2 to B4, but the others I think are staying where they are; Radi is OK where she is, Raya is a waste of any room  which leaves little else. Pam didn't like B4 which leaves Ari - and not a great option IMO.

B&N to just move over? Thats the other option, heaven help us, 😗

I think B &N do well enough as caretakers but once new participants are introduced they should then leave them alone. Ive looked though the lists of who was where and when, no-one has aad a 5th stay ?? I think it would have to be new intake. Someone or two to interact well with the others, I dont see Pam or Viv in that category. (but what do I know Lol )

2 minutes ago, harvieparker said:

I think B &N do well enough as caretakers but once new participants are introduced they should then leave them alone. Ive looked though the lists of who was where and when, no-one has aad a 5th stay ?? I think it would have to be new intake. Someone or two to interact well with the others, I dont see Pam or Viv in that category. (but what do I know Lol )

I think you're right - I can't see any of the others working well in that room. New would be good, so lets hope !!

• Like 1

Unless RLC have some royalty lined up for the 'Megan Suite', they missed a trick here. Compared with many they've paired up in that room, Tesla and Elian would be ideal candidates. Even Vivian and Pam would use the room and facilities well. But no...that's why I think the room had a 'Reserved' notice on the door...Surely ignoring the obvious, as in the 2 new girls, it's got to be a pair of girls...girls already known to us, and who are close. Now who fits that criteria?....😏

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I think you're right - I can't see any of the others working well in that room. New would be good, so lets hope !!

They've just got 2!...and overlooked them, deeming them not good enough. It must be someone 'famous'...😏

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Unless RLC have some royalty lined up for the 'Megan Suite', they missed a trick here. Compared with many they've paired up in that room, Tesla and Elian would be ideal candidates. Even Vivian and Pam would use the room and facilities well. But no...that's why I think the room had a 'Reserved' notice on the door...Surely ignoring the obvious, as in the 2 new girls, it's got to be a pair of girls...girls already known to us, and who are close. Now who fits that criteria?....😏

I hope they are not those that share the current star sign we're in at the moment. 🤔

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

My speculation and conclusion of what may be happening could be in error today.

The only way you are going to prove your fantasy is if you put ankle tags on the pair of them. 😉