B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

money on a Aril seance/underwear evening, not been one for a while 🙄

I think Ari did one for herself at the weekend, she had one on the bed and now on the wall with the others.

Havent seen her spin in awhile thats something to look forward too 👍

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

I think Ari did one for herself at the weekend, she had one on the bed and now on the wall with the others.

Havent seen her spin in awhile thats something to look forward too 👍

Just popped over and nowt happening - but thinking on the parties she had were packed with B4, B5 and B2. Now the numbers would be well down, guessing the newbies wouldn't go.

6 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Hotscopes does not show new RLC content as copyright infringement shows up on new vids.

I don't go there often but the ones I've seen thumbs of videos are older ones, and usually from only one camera but also, it often defaults to VHTV and I have had warning messages re malware etc. I prefer to watch live and maybe miss something now and then (don't have replay) 🤨

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

I don't go there often but the ones I've seen thumbs of videos are older ones, and usually from only one camera but also, it often defaults to VHTV and I have had warning messages re malware etc. I prefer to watch live and maybe miss something now and then (don't have replay) 🤨

I stay well clear of Hotscopes...:dodgy:

9 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

your question marks don't hide your dismissive POV of what they have and are about. 

I am not being dismissive at all.  I find their relationship fascinating even if I don't quite understand it.

Maybe you should tell us exactly what you think "they have and are about"?

Is it just me or do most of these girls have exceptionally pretty hair. I see Pam preparing for something and she is working with her hair. When I noticed that, I realized that I regularly see a really nice healthy look with full heads of hair. I think that I first noticed it outright once when Irma was doing something and her hair was down. Nice hair sure adds lots of plus signs to a person.

13 minutes ago, Tenxring said:

Is it just me or do most of these girls have exceptionally pretty hair. I see Pam preparing for something and she is working with her hair. When I noticed that, I realized that I regularly see a really nice healthy look with full heads of hair. I think that I first noticed it outright once when Irma was doing something and her hair was down. Nice hair sure adds lots of plus signs to a person.

Absolutely, and its better for them to appear as good as possible for the viewers, like us. But I would guess most of these girls would keep themselves looking good, regardless of their job. !!  😁