B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

It has been this way always ..certain players don't know when to stop beating their relentless points  (look at philo go again today, as usual  and moose encouraging it mostly) so the minute I see their names I scroll by and leave them to it ... I can't possibly see the Mods getting paid enough to sort this out let alone having to read this drivell... 

I agree completely. I have no idea how rehashing something that might have happened years ago in a different apartment off cam is even remotely on topic.

• Upvote 2

It's weird that Tesla and Elian are keep quiet today  when they have only  caused problems with the neighbors and they leaked water in the living room after their adventures 🤣

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

theres a lot of speculation and scenarios on here because most of us cant understand russian or spanish so we dont understand whats going on. 

There's speculation and then there's camcaps speculation...

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, james deen said:

theres a lot of speculation and scenarios on here because most of us cant understand russian or spanish so we dont understand whats going on. 

i can understand spanish but no russian

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, philo said:

Your use of semantics does not help you with your argument. So now you admit that it did happen and your argument now is that it was not approved? You are losing ground and it should be obvious to anyone interested. I expect that I won't be devoting any more time trying to have a conversation with someone I once thought to be intelligent. Now, it seems that you just want to troll other peoples comments rather that to engage in constructive conversation and to say something additive.

I'm just trying to make you understand that you are wrong, just because at the beginning people shared photos and videos from all the cameras,  doesn't necessarily mean that RLC was okay with it.
The fact that RLC subsequently took steps to prevent the content of their site from being leaked is in line with what I am saying.

In fact it's like a lot of things in life, at the beginning we take advantage and abuse the good things until clear rules prevent it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's weird that Tesla and Elian are keep quiet today  when they have only  caused problems with the neighbors and they leaked water in the living room after their adventures 🤣

did they??? cause PROBLEMS ?? with the neighbours... I missed that from the translators (NOTE: not Speculators)  and I thought I read all related posts ?? oh well 

plus they did a whole lot of other awesome things for the energy and attention RLC got for their bad behaviour ...  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Now they are as boring as Riya. 😏

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

did they??? cause PROBLEMS ?? with the neighbours... I missed that from the translators (NOTE: not Speculators)  and I thought I read all related posts ?? oh well 

plus they did a whole lot of other awesome things for the energy and attention RLC got for their bad behaviour ...  

2 hours ago, omedo said:

They were talking to the neighbors about the incident on the T&E balcony...

I believe that Omedo gave this information precisely even if he did not go into the details
you rarely go out with slices of cake and champagne because the neighbors are fun, especially after the incident with the girls a day or two before

I must say a very classy and normal moment with Martina and mostly Tesla but both girls . Twice earlier Martina just blew by the girls and started to again  when Tesla said something . Martina stopped and got fully engaged in a friendly and animated conversation...Tes shared some personal photos ...just very classy ..

Honestly I have loosing interest in Martina as a bit of a narcist but she just earned some brownie points (note a young girls group in NAmerica reference  point  where you got points for good deeds  similar to our young boys groups called cub scouts )   anyways all very normal girls and nothing more to speculate ...some days party hard other days lazy about the kitchen to be available to meet the other girls guests...respectful right 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I believe that Omedo gave this information precisely even if he did not go into the details
you rarely go out with slices of cake and champagne because the neighbors are fun, especially after the incident with the girls a day or two before

thanks ... shame a fancy villa in Barcelona is so close as to have to worry about the noise at /during party times ..