B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I think Martina can defend herself well if she wants to.🤭

Those two like it rough! They were slapping each other so hard their eyes were watering. 

Just now, philo said:

Those two like it rough! They were slapping each other so hard their eyes were watering. 

release the Jägermeister

on rlc it should be bar open when ever u like

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

But does he?  Seems to me Martina could walk away from him at any time.  At least with Bogdan we have seen some evidence of him exerting some influence on Nelly … the drinking … and up till yesterday the hookups with Martina.

I don’t see any evidence that Alberto has exerted influence over Martina.  She seems very independent to me.

Agree, it is a very open relationsship with only few common interests...😉

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, philo said:

RLC could make some money by creating a video archive of past memorable events. The earlier RLC forum used to allow subscribers to post vids and screen shots. What else are they going to do with all of that old footage?

I do not remember that RLC ever had a forum but I only arrived around 2015, but according to the comments of the other "old" members, it never existed

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

release the Jägermeister

on rlc it should be bar open when ever u like

these girls can break dildo so bog and nel should let them join the fun at the pool

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I do not remember that RLC ever had a forum but I only arrived around 2015, but according to the comments of the other "old" members, it never existed

Have you gone batty? I was told it merged with cc after one of the ownership consolidations or sales. Now you claim it never existed? Something is wrong with you.

• Upvote 1