B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

I find it strange that many people here can’t accept the possibility that Bogdan simply doesn’t want to have sex with anyone but his wife. He’s just a guy that has his life and his personal aims totally under control , he doesn’t feel the need to “ prove” himself or feel “ important / desirable “ , he doesn’t need the “ confirmation “ of having whoever . He is just a guy who lives the life for himself with perfect clear rules . Unfortunately ( for us that we watch her ) , he is totally controlled by Nelly as it seems and she’s his weakness as he can’t “ control “ her according to what we are watching … It is time for both him and Nelly to abandon this place and either continue working in the background for RLC and away of the cameras or just return in Russia and build their life once again there in a total familiar environment . The more their stay as tenants remains, the more the villa concept is continuing to be hurt .. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I find it strange that many people here can’t accept the possibility that Bogdan simply doesn’t want to have sex with anyone but his wife. He’s just a guy that has his life and his personal aims totally under control , he doesn’t feel the need to “ prove” himself or feel “ important / desirable “ , he doesn’t need the “ confirmation “ of having whoever . He is just a guy who lives the life for himself with perfect clear rules . Unfortunately ( for us that we watch her ) , he is totally controlled by Nelly as it seems and she’s his weakness as he can’t “ control “ her according to what we are watching … It is time for both him and Nelly to abandon this place and either continue working in the background for RLC and away of the cameras or just return in Russia and build their life once again there in a total familiar environment . The more their stay as tenants remains, the more the villa concept is continuing to be hurt .. 

I would be inclined to agree with you about Bogdan if I had not seen him do that photo shoot with Efrim's wife, Annabelle.

Just now, philo said:

I would be inclined to agree with you about Bogdan if I had not seen him do that photo shoot with Efrim's wife, Annabelle.

This is the past.. things change .. he had uncountable chances to do anything with anyone all these past months , he is a really nice guy , he is respected , judging as a man , handsome and with great sex skills .. I am sure women in the villa many times would have liked to have a one night stand or whatever .. so , remaining faithful to his wife ( at least of what we see on cameras and this is what we can judge ) , it says a lot of his “ being” as a person . I just think that he is the right guy for the wrong person ( Nelly ) , but as long as he worships his lady and loves her so much, I am personally not entitled to characterize him in any negative way because he is one of the few who gives meaning to the words “ married  guy “ even though he has accepted the adventures of his wife despite his repeated disappointment moments when he made it clear to her that he doesn’t want that she keeps on .. Nelly , Bogdan’s Achille’s heel 😔

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

People can and do change. But I am one who believes that once a person demonstrates the capacity to cheat, then the propensity to repeat that offense is statistically enhanced. He may be able to rebuff the obvious advances of women he may determine to be below his standards, but when given the opportunity to be unobserved, I think he would certainly take it. No one ever offered a theory as to why Bogdan waited until Nelly was out of town to do a photoshoot of someone else' woman that lasted from the early afternoon until the next morning? No one has ever offered a theory as to why he let to professional photographer go early and picked up the camera himself...and why the shots got more and more erotic? Why, when Efrim shows up Bogdan opens another bottle of alcohol, get's Efrim drunk, waits until he passes out, then takes his woman to the balcony for hours? I'm sorry, I cannot unsee the Bogdan that I saw that night and see the Bogdan that you now see.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I find it strange that many people here can’t accept the possibility that Bogdan simply doesn’t want to have sex with anyone but his wife.

You are normally spot on DD but I'm surprised by this from you.  Perhaps I am jaded but I think 98% of guys would want the T word especially since his own wife -- the love of his life -- has indulged.  If Boggy is resisting then there are other things at play and this is not simply about him no needing to confirm anything.

A lot of T-words are simply hook ups and "one and done" engagements.  Sometimes between FWB friends.  But if Nelly and Martina have a stronger, special, intimate bond ... and if Boggy truly loves Nelly ... he will be interested in understanding Nelly's love for Martina ... and perhaps something more special can develop.  Before Mark hammers me, I will say this is pie in the sky at this point.  If today we are seeing the 3 of them socializing in a simple "let's hang by the pool" meeting ... this would be a very tiny first step.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, philo said:

People can and do change. But I am one who believes that once a person demonstrates the capacity to cheat, then the propensity to repeat that offense is statistically enhanced. He may be able to rebuff the obvious advances of women he may determine to be below his standards, but when given the opportunity to be unobserved, I think he would certainly take it. No one ever offered a theory as to why Bogdan waited until Nelly was out of town to do a photoshoot of someone else' woman that lasted from the early afternoon until the next morning? No one has ever offered a theory as to why he let to professional photographer go early and picked up the camera himself...and why the shots got more and more erotic? Why, when Efrim shows up Bogdan opens another bottle of alcohol, get's Efrim drunk, waits until he passes out, then takes his woman to the balcony for hours? I'm sorry, I cannot unsee the Bogdan that I saw that night and see the Bogdan that you now see.

In my humble opinion , whatever we don’t see happening on camera is pure speculation and anyone can translate it the way that fits his imagination so he / she can create the desired personal scenario ☺️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

In my humble opinion , whatever we don’t see happening on camera is pure speculation and anyone can translate it the way that fits his imagination so he / she can create the desired personal scenario ☺️

I agree with this 100%.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You are normally spot on DD but I'm surprised by this from you.  Perhaps I am jaded but I think 98% of guys would want the T word especially since his own wife -- the love of his life -- has indulged.  If Boggy is resisting then there are other things at play and this is not simply about him no needing to confirm anything.

A lot of T-words are simply hook ups and "one and done" engagements.  Sometimes between FWB friends.  But if Nelly and Martina have a stronger, special, intimate bond ... and if Boggy truly loves Nelly ... he will be interested in understanding Nelly's love for Martina ... and perhaps something more special can develop.  Before Mark hammers me, I will say this is pie in the sky at this point.  If today we are seeing the 3 of them socializing in a simple "let's hang by the pool" meeting this would be a very tiny first step.

Is this Martina's Birthday? The three of them went out the front for 10-15 mins with a very small box (Cake?) ad looked like champagne. 

Just now, jman9212 said:

Is this Martina's Birthday? The three of them went out the front for 10-15 mins with a very small box (Cake?) ad looked like champagne. 

Nelly is trying to set Martina up with some guy or guys.

2 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Nelly is trying to set Martina up with some guy or guys.

So if Nelly is trying to set Martina up with someone, then Martina must have indicated she is unhappy with Alberto.  Interesting? Maybe troubles sooner than later!

5 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Why wouldn't Alberto celebrate Martina's Birthday? Wow!  the plot really thickness's.  Can someone translate what is really going on?