B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

1 minute ago, philo said:

Have you gone batty? I was told it merged with cc after one of the ownership consolidations or sales. Now you claim it never existed? Something is wrong with you.

yes RLC never had a forum

On the other hand there are several forums that talk about the events happening on RLC or VHTV
It's not the same thing at all

• Upvote 1

il y a 9 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

But does he?  Seems to me Martina could walk away from him at any time.  At least with Bogdan we have seen some evidence of him exerting some influence on Nelly … the drinking … and up till yesterday the hookups with Martina.

I don’t see any evidence that Alberto has exerted influence over Martina.  She seems very independent to me.

More independent and slutty with each day so it seems😐

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes RLC never had a forum

On the other hand there are several forums that talk about the events happening on RLC or VHTV
It's not the same thing at all

I did not say RLC had a forum. I said the name was RLCForum. Not owned by RLC but operated on an agreement to permit members to post vids and screen shots to their gallery and archive. You have a serious problem trying to deny something that hundreds of people participated in. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

nelly and bogdan should be ban if they told elian and tesla they dont want them around the pool

Totally agree .. but I don’t think they have reached this point , it would be ridiculous 

• Like 1

Just now, corvette84 said:

Then why aren't they outside by the pool?

How can I give an answer on that ? Maybe they simply aren’t in the mood today ? 

• Upvote 2