B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

6 minutes ago, mingo said:

It's like Vivian lives on her own island.. just watches what's going on, does her own thing, does a lot of cooking here and in B2.. Definitely, not a wild one.... yet. 

I want to speculate on Viv and possibly Tesla....  Definitely, not a wild one.... yet.   like you say Viv was enjoying the sexy foolish dance Tesla was doing FOR her in the kitchen...  she did ' allow' her to put her foot between her legs  rubbing her pussy for some seconds before the whole shit show exploded  (not going there  enough said there)  but I think Viv is so far a proven lesbian type ( I know nothing else ??)  and once some distance from the shit show drama has gone by... and they seem cool, T&Eli have been laid back since  So I wonder in the right moment  Tesla and Viv might do the Lickedly Split and kiss those Tits...  I had thought that was going to happen in the mischievous showtime that day that Tesla was setting the stage, and opening up to Viv ...and boy did she open up.. (those leg splits at end of kitchen counter was awesome fun...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I want to speculate on Viv and possibly Tesla....  Definitely, not a wild one.... yet.   like you say Viv was enjoying the sexy foolish dance Tesla was doing FOR her in the kitchen...  she did ' allow' her to put her foot between her legs  rubbing her pussy for some seconds before the whole shit show exploded  (not going there  enough said there)  but I think Viv is so far a proven lesbian type ( I know nothing else ??)  and once some distance from the shit show drama has gone by... and they seem cool, T&Eli have been laid back since  So I wonder in the right moment  Tesla and Viv might do the Lickedly Split and kiss those Tits...  I had thought that was going to happen in the mischievous showtime that day that Tesla was setting the stage, and opening up to Viv ...and boy did she open up.. (those leg splits at end of kitchen counter was awesome fun...

i hope tesla and elian can loosen up vivian to show nelly and bogdan they dont need them to put rules in b4

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i hope tesla and elian can loosen up vivian to show nelly and bogdan they dont need them to put rules in b4

I'm pretty sure these girls are not scared of or answer to Bogdan.... RLC will referee  ($$) not Bog.. my opinion 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think they have more than 10,000 subscribers. and 10,000 is a generous estimate. 😉 

They have way WAY more than 10,000. RLC has multi millions of people that view each month.

If RLC only had 10,000 or even less, they wouldn't be able to stay open. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

They have way WAY more than 10,000. RLC has multi millions of people that view each month.

If RLC only had 10,000 or even less, they wouldn't be able to stay open. 

I seriously doubt it. The number of views doesn't directly translate into number of subscribers, each subscriber is responsible for thousands of views each months, and the vast majority of views comes from non-subscribers who just check out the site or look into free cams. 

If they did have 10,000 subscribers, it's actually a very healthy number, and they can stay open and make good profit. 

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I seriously doubt it. The number of views doesn't directly translate into number of subscribers, each subscriber is responsible for thousands of views each months, and the vast majority of views comes from non-subscribers who just check out the site or look into free cams. 

If they did have 10,000 subscribers, it's actually a very healthy number, and they can stay open and make good profit. 

I think you greatly underestimate the number of subscriptions within this kind of site
Think that on RLC participants don't pay rent or water or electricity bills if I'm not mistaken, so somebody has to pay for this sort of thing and I doubt that RLC will spend money on it if they do not have it
Also believe that each couple receives financial compensation to be seen on cameras 24/7.
And I'm not yet talking about the more or less lucrative bonuses for the girls of the barça and surely Leora / Malia
It should not be forgotten either that RLC is a company which must also have employees.
So I doubt that you can have the money for all of this with only 10,000 subscription plus or minus 45 euros/ month

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1