Amelie & Lucas (2021) Part #2

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone understands that Amelie & Lucas have sex for Chaturbate voyeurs and not for us.
Like all "premium" subscribers, I pay around $ 500 per year to see VH's apartments and so I'm bothered by this situation and others like it.
Someone could tell me to look at the other 30 apartments or - if I'm not satisfied - to cancel my subscription.
I like VH and I don't want to cancel my subscription but I believe that - like all things - it is always possible to improve the project.
Don't you think that VH can establish stricter rules to protect its subscribers?
Normally they say that if the tenants don't have views, they don't cash out and then leave the project. This may be true for "normal" tenants but not for A&L, Masha & Lex, Maddy & Rocco, Stephanie, Milana & Robien, Agnia, etc. whose revenues derive from extra VH activities. (Remember Dayana and her girl friends?).
Do you think that - all together - we can achieve something?

1569982619_AL.thumb.jpg.a11298eeb30ea16a4811f5e4b7752b8e.jpg

2009931556_AL1.thumb.jpg.a80766b18618c6a4a236dcebeee075dc.jpg

162933900_AL2.thumb.jpg.e962e3e94b5316ea28af63f5b8181dda.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, budda said:

I think everyone understands that Amelie & Lucas have sex for Chaturbate voyeurs and not for us.
Like all "premium" subscribers, I pay around $ 500 per year to see VH's apartments and so I'm bothered by this situation and others like it.
Someone could tell me to look at the other 30 apartments or - if I'm not satisfied - to cancel my subscription.
I like VH and I don't want to cancel my subscription but I believe that - like all things - it is always possible to improve the project.
Don't you think that VH can establish stricter rules to protect its subscribers?
Normally they say that if the tenants don't have views, they don't cash out and then leave the project. This may be true for "normal" tenants but not for A&L, Masha & Lex, Maddy & Rocco, Stephanie, Milana & Robien, Agnia, etc. whose revenues derive from extra VH activities. (Remember Dayana and her girl friends?).
Do you think that - all together - we can achieve something?

1569982619_AL.thumb.jpg.a11298eeb30ea16a4811f5e4b7752b8e.jpg

2009931556_AL1.thumb.jpg.a80766b18618c6a4a236dcebeee075dc.jpg

162933900_AL2.thumb.jpg.e962e3e94b5316ea28af63f5b8181dda.jpg

I agree. This is almost just regular apartments without any voyeur going on at all

and we’re paying to see pretty much nothing anymore.

clearly nothing like it used to be . I wish something could be done to change

vhtv for us subscribers to make it worth watching again!

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, x192023 a dit :

I agree. This is almost just regular apartments without any voyeur going on at all

and we’re paying to see pretty much nothing anymore.

clearly nothing like it used to be . I wish something could be done to change

vhtv for us subscribers to make it worth watching again!

I agree too. The goal of VHTV is to make us enjoy what we pay while now VHTV gives the possibility to these couples to make money on chaturbate to the detriment of those who pay VHTV.
Their answer does not satisfy me either because these couples if they want to do Chaturbate while they do it from home
  • Like 1