Amelie & Lucas (2021) Part #2

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Pay her and she will be your "bitch" 😂😂

We both know you are very much taken with her sparkls. No use denying. 😄

I say again, whet sort of idiot would risk cheating on a lady like that?

11 minutes ago, squish said:

We both know you are very much taken with her sparkls. No use denying. 😄

I say again, whet sort of idiot would risk cheating on a lady like that?

Wasn't her another boring chaturbate intense user and i can assure you it would be my favorite place. Like it is now, i watch when check that they aren't on chaturbate that is very little time 
Being like that is just a sex puppet, that have no problems on working in all positions to chaturbate, but in "real sex" with a few exceptions prefer the blankets. Didn't try to joke, just saying if someone goes there and pay, she will do the sex requests demanded, it's what she is

You say that as the other girl was worse then amelie.. to me what happened in that night was more natural and real then the moments Lucas&Amelie had till that moment

• Like 1

At my time in life my friend, having to watch a glorious shapely sex puppet performing, despite the risk on unauthentic artificial behaviour patterns, is a risk I am prepared to take.

At least she smiles when she is doing it. 

At least you were honest about her attraction. Friend Jabbath is still in denial 😉

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, squish said:

At my time in life my friend, having to watch a glorious shapely sex puppet performing, despite the risk on unauthentic artificial behaviour patterns, is a risk I am prepared to take.

At least you were honest about her attraction. Friend Jabbath is still in denial 😉

But that's why i say being that the reason you don't need to watch VH, chaturbate/cam4/bongacams/stripchat offers many like her & better with all that artificial behaviour and sexual requests (including smiling :D)
Having an hot body isn't a principal request for me to be a viewer

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But that's why i say being that the reason you don't need to watch VH, chaturbate/cam4/bongacams/stripchat offers many like her & better with all that artificial behaviour and sexual requests (including smiling :D)
Having an hot body isn't a principal request for me to be a viewer

True but Amelie seems to do half and half I think.

Don't forget also that all tenants whether cam or no are getting paid in some way or another.

46 minutes ago, squish said:

As they say beauty is only skin deep or the size of your wallet :biggrin:

• Like 1