Amelie & Lucas (2021) Part #2

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

She continues to be one of the most beautiful and stunning girls on vhtv

Nothing special. VH have much more beautiful girls in the past. It's just that now they find people in some unknown shit places. Colombia is country with gorgeous girls. Beautiful. With good figures. And there are lot of fitness girls. Especially now, when problems in the country. I visited to Medellin, Cali, Cartagena, Bogota and other cities. Finding girls at 8.5+/10 is not problem at all. Where did VH find Colombian apartments? The impression is that there are friends/friends from some kind of favela. Bad. And the current trend to open bodypositive places. And in general, strange places. Buryat girls who have failed in webcam for 15+page.

In this situation, overall level of participants is extremely low, this is problem.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Nothing special. VH have much more beautiful girls in the past. It's just that now they find people in some unknown shit places. Colombia is country with gorgeous girls. Beautiful. With good figures. And there are lot of fitness girls. Especially now, when problems in the country. I visited to Medellin, Cali, Cartagena, Bogota and other cities. Finding girls at 8.5+/10 is not problem at all. Where did VH find Colombian apartments? The impression is that there are friends/friends from some kind of favela. Bad. And the current trend to open bodypositive places. And in general, strange places. Buryat girls who have failed in webcam for 15+page.

In this situation, overall level of participants is extremely low, this is problem.

Im certainly glad you dont think much of Amelie --That means she must be even more beautiful than I thought--Ha Ha --You always have things upside down  and you are always quick to voice that upside down opinion

39 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Im certainly glad you dont think much of Amelie --That means she must be even more beautiful than I thought--Ha Ha --You always have things upside down  and you are always quick to voice that upside down opinion

I just noticed (objectively) it is at level of regular old places of Alex and Lina, not stars. Sorry if I offended you or your favorite. For me, content is more important. For example, I never watch (even for free) Sandy - but I respect and support her parties. Here is traditional content of 2 in 1 - webcams and VH, double earnings. So in trash can.

35 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

There are many girls in Colombia that I would even not drink cocktail. However, are many girls who are 8+/10. And they are quite friendly, hot and interesting. Finding beautiful girls (any type, tuning, fitness, height, age) is not problem at all. Especially if Mr. Franklin is helping. VH offers Mr. Franklin day easily. Those girls in colombian apartments that exist are not level of this money. Really.

• Like 1