Fan Page Leora 2021 #4

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

She may well do at some point, especially if Eva still can't travel.

Borders are open in Europe since long time .. she’s Russian , even if she has quarantine problems , that wouldn’t be a problem and she could make even 2 weeks holidays and simply RLC state that “ Leora is on holidays to her BF Paul “ .. my point is that many things simply don’t make sense .. 

Just now, ddhm said:

Borders are open in Europe since long time .. she’s Russian , even if she has quarantine problems , that wouldn’t be a problem and she could make even 2 weeks holidays and simply RLC state that “ Leora is on holidays to her BF Paul “ .. my point is that many things simply don’t make sense .. 

Understatement of the year!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ah look who she's calling.....And how she sounds.

And yet in person? 

Who the f**k knows what all this is now, considering how they still speak.....

Not in Prague right now/Very unwell/By choice. There are no other options.

Sorry SG, I don't understand what you are trying to say.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Sorry SG, I don't understand what you are trying to say.

The reasons why she is hardly seeing LB in person right now Aus. Those 3 options are the only ones i can think of behind it. Because, as you may have seen, she is spending the vast majority of her time at home. Yet is still talking on the phone regularly.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The reasons why she is hardly seeing LB in person right now Aus. Those 3 options are the only ones i can think of behind it. Because, as you may have seen, she is spending the vast majority of her time at home. Yet is still talking on the phone regularly.

This is precisely why I don't think Leora has an active third relationship. One would expect Leora to go out almost every day, but it's the other way around.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

This is precisely why I don't think Leora has an active third relationship. One would expect Leora to go out almost every day, but it's the other way around.

Leora is at home longer 

only go out for a few hours 

go to work in the salon 

Leora only has two boyfriends 

Paul, loverboy 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

No of course she doesn't. The amount of time she is at home proved it anyway, i don't think anyone really thought it. And her way of life wouldn't compensate for anything like that.

• Upvote 2