Leora And Malia Masturbation / Overnights Database

ddhm

2 hours ago, Calle said:

I am sorry to say that I have never seen love on their faces. They are friends alright, but their expressions are quite mild, mostly indifferent, they have made a contact with RLC that they have to perform those acts and as they have felt pretty good, which is understandable, they continue. 

Presumably, you are a professional psychoanalyst, with the ability to determine the sensuality, and sensitivity of the human being by their facial expressions. Your services must be very valuable in court cases.

I have to question your use of the word " contact " regarding RLC and the ladies of this apartment though !   I suspect your superior intellect, meant to have printed " contract ". If that, in fact is the case, have you personally seen a contract between RLC, and their employees. Where it was stated that " They have to perform those acts  " ??   I have a hunch, that there is a bit of exaggeration of your first hand knowledge, regarding that subject. But, it is possible that I might be in error !  I do not claim to have the psychic ability, that you suggest, you have.  

Have a nice day !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, scutus said:

Presumably, you are a professional psychoanalyst, with the ability to determine the sensuality, and sensitivity of the human being by their facial expressions. Your services must be very valuable in court cases.

I have to question your use of the word " contact " regarding RLC and the ladies of this apartment though !   I suspect your superior intellect, meant to have printed " contract ". If that, in fact is the case, have you personally seen a contract between RLC, and their employees. Where it was stated that " They have to perform those acts  " ??   I have a hunch, that there is a bit of exaggeration of your first hand knowledge, regarding that subject. But, it is possible that I might be in error !  I do not claim to have the psychic ability, that you suggest, you have.  

Have a nice day !!

You're being a jerk with your response.

It is as obvious as can be there is no passion between these two girls.  They are posers through and through.  They may "love" each other as friends. But they are lesbian posers for YOUR money. Leora has been more passionate with her dog from a couple years ago then she has ever been with Malia - it doesn't take a PhD to see that.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Howard said:

You're being a jerk with your response.

Yes sir !  It takes one to know one. Perhaps, if I live long enough, I will attain the level of 'Master Jerk "er, where you are at.    PS, Have an ever so nice day ! 😉

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Pepe said:

Yes we know you're the trolls white knight in shinning armor 😂😂😂😂😂 your ego will get the best of you Commissioner (Gordon). 

Laughing Cartoons | Free Download Clip Art | Free Clip Art | on ... -  ClipArt Best - ClipArt Best

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Pepe said:

Yes we know you're the trolls white knight in shinning armor 😂😂😂😂😂 your ego will get the best of you Commissioner (Gordon). 

Let me see now? Ego !  Does my avatar wear a crown like yours did before I bitch slapped you....No, yours did ! Did I become jealous of Aussies Koala so created a moving portrayal of my avatar to command attention? No, you did !.....Would I have boasted about " knowing Leora on the open forum if I had known her? No ! Of course not, it's not the thing to do unless your name is Pepe...You did!  Did I orchestrate the systematic act of trying to belittle everyone with emoji's who had a different opinion to yourself and the other stooges...No, you did!......And so much more.

Don't talk to me about ego little man, you are out of your depth..!🤣

image.jpeg.caafa432019363ed0f21b52d07ec71d6.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Look in mirror old man and you'll see everything you describe looking back at you. 😏 

And that little man is all you have!! Words and lies, and regurgitation of the same stock phrases, but as usual nothing of substance.

image.jpeg.318c1e6f6ed5e1f44a0c07e28abeb7f2.jpeg

I'm done with you for the day...Sleep well little man ! 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Look in mirror old man and you'll see everything you describe looking back at you. 😏 

The only bitched slapped was you by the mods over and over. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And if your ego allows you to realise the truth you will know that I knew exactly what the consequences of my actions would be, in fact I encouraged the mods to take the action they did....Not a shock or unfair treatment to me at all, it was worth every day to let the forum know the TRUTH about you.

Just now, Pepe said:

Thought you was done. I knew your ego wouldn't let you stop 😂 

Mirror, mirror on the wall. 

The Nutty Professor Mirror GIF

I am done now, as I'm bored with you...So predictable and oh so easy to slap down.. there's no fun in trying to justify your existence any more.

On the philosophy of being bored

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, scutus said:

Have a nice day !!

No, I am not a psychoanalyst, but I have very long experience with women and can recognize both real emotions and lack of them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2