B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #60 (June)

7 hours ago, panther73 said:

Just caught up to the most beautiful female currently on RLC conversation. Nobody mentioned Kitty! Remember... she pranced around saying she was beautiful, and, without makeup! You all need to watch your back. When she reads this and sees she wasn't mentioned... well she's going to be pissedđŸ€ŹđŸ€Ź And you know who will get her wrath? Yep, poor Smith... oh the humanityđŸ˜”

Kitty is a total Rock Star  Did you see that topless, pussy grinding show she put on Smith yesterday.... she was just reminding us all that she could easily break our Dicks off if she wanted ... I am so disappointed (and I blame it on the instant pages of hate critique when they came back, and nothing else)  but reminded of the shows she is capable of .... so much fun and passion with her exhibitions ...the no Smith , private to the cameras like no others 

ooops wrong thread ... but we were talking Hotties 

19 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

When Ellan was in the shower with the guy, before Tesla joined them, she gave him a blowjob. It looked like he came in her mouth and she swallowed it but I am suspicious because right after that they kissed. It is rare to see a guy kiss a woman after she swallows his load. I do it but few others do. Did he cum in her mouth?

Wow talk about a deep dive into what we see ... I love it!

Unfortunately I was not able to watch to the end.

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

where and when is her next concert?

whenever she walks around her apt.... her body!!!, her fashion, her captivating east Euro look.... everything about this young woman speaks Star Star Star  and her Exhibitionist shows and playing direct to the cameras are legendary.... the original teaser and pleaser 

17 minutes ago, moules said:

N&B fucking by the pool.   The E&T behavior is contagious.

they can fuck where ever they want i will never watch cuz nelly is so unattractive to me

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

whenever she walks around her apt.... her body!!!, her fashion, her captivating east Euro look.... everything about this young woman speaks Star Star Star  and her Exhibitionist shows and playing direct to the cameras are legendary.... the original teaser and pleaser 

i agree with what u said but shes a little bit crazy, why she doesnt take her medication? its a mystery to me

• Haha 1

so Boggy laid down the law with the two new girls becuase Boggy and his friends  screwed things up with the neighbors so bad we have no real parties and even worse they cant even party durring the day to bad Boggy could not have been that strict for the Gina one year party when everyone thought it was funny pissing off the neighbors  and hiding from the cops now we cant even have a couple of girls running around naked and drunk  in the day time 

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

And you tease me about my crush for Martina! 🙂 

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

And you tease me about my crush for Martina! 🙂 

how about this my sweet hot!  JMom ... lets share a little fantasy together ....  You , Me,  Front row seats to Martina and Kitty full on Lictapolooza .... I am so excited already just thinking of that torrent of hot , sexy bodies wrapping around ,pulling their bodies in together and the pussy play would be unquenching  WHEW   I gots ta take a break already