B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #60 (June)

22 minutes ago, DWI said:

This is not Leora...it is a photo of Jennifer Lawrence from the movie Red Sparrow where she does play a Russian agent. Just Google Jennifer Lawrence in Red Sparrow and you will find this photo all over the internet.                             

so the video came out in 2012 and the movie came out in 2018  so its got to be her so yes i believe you i am so wrong lol 

29 minutes ago, DWI said:

This is not Leora...it is a photo of Jennifer Lawrence from the movie Red Sparrow where she does play a Russian agent. Just Google Jennifer Lawrence in Red Sparrow and you will find this photo all over the internet.                             

i cant believe that comment got a up vote must be Misc considering the video is 6yrs older than the movie you claim it is from like i said what a joke 

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i cant believe that comment got a up vote must be Misc considering the video is 6yrs older than the movie you claim it is from like i said what a joke

No it wasn't me. Once again that was just you making shit up because you're too dense to actually think of anything else.

Jennifer Lawrence mistaken for Leora in a pic. is not such an off kilter mistake. Besides them both being attractive women, the promotional pic. of Jenn for the movie 'Red Sparrow' is a good similiarity of Leora when she was some years younger then as well. Of course as they have both gotten older, their facial similiarities have become even less and are even more distinguishable than some pic. of Jenn. when she was younger and obviously was made up and the pic. itself was likely photo-shopped to an extent as well. There once was a pic. or two of Leora when she was a security officer in her hometown and the facial resemblance between those pics. and the promotional pic. of Jenn. for 'Red Sparrow' was actually close in similiarity.

Ok, here's my pennies worth. I'll say from my point of view. 🙂 I lost 4 girls from rlc I had an interest in watching and seeing daily, Amalia, Serafima, Megan and Holly. Some of you may laugh at at what I like to watch but I liked to watch them for differing reasons from my point of view. 

Tesla and Elian had that excitement about them when they first moved in at B4, for 4-5 days of their first week they were fresh, but because of an older tenent couple they are been tempered.

B1 is ticking over at the moment and that's me being polite.

B2 seriously needs over hauling, three brand new girls. 

From a subscriber who losing interest fast. 🙂 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nothing is personal. You just constantly say things that actually are NOT proven to be right. 

Now i remember why you were on my ignore list i dont know how i started seeing your posts again but that just changed lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

No it wasn't me. Once again that was just you making shit up because you're too dense to actually think of anything else.

making up shit okay i just actually took the dates of the music video and compared it to the date the movie came out proving it was a bullshit comment but excuse me for thinking that kind of idiocy was your soul domain lol

2 hours ago, DWI said:

That ain't Jennifer Lawrence.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2