B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #60 (June)

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are totally right about Ariana , I was ( still am 😂 ) one of the biggest fans till late February or so , I started losing my interest on her as she started losing hers for RLC . It’s  one of the girls that need to go , there’s nothing more to give , or she can go to Germany and find Amy or simply head to Dubai and just make her life there . 

the girl who need to go is amira and put elian and tesla in b2 so they can be closer to their hunting grounds in barcelona

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I rather she stays on RLC so I can watch her everyday 😁  I am still not over my recent loss ( Holly ), not yet ready to let another one leave 😄 

u gonna loose ariana too cuz in all her prayers with the pizzas is give me a good life in dubai

• Haha 1

I just want to do a shoutout to Vivian for her most recent bate 😍😍

Firstly, I really like it and I think she 'is doing better' although she is still quite a loner in the house.

But I do hope she does not overdo her bates like some of the other girls and bate like how she would do it in private.

Stay lovely, Vivian.

black and white love GIF

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Just caught up to the most beautiful female currently on RLC conversation.  Nobody mentioned Kitty!  Remember...she pranced around saying she was beautiful, and, without makeup!  You all need to watch your back.  When she reads this and sees she wasn't mentioned...well she's going to be pissed🤬🤬  And you know who will get her wrath?  Yep, poor Smith...oh the humanity😵

• Haha 3

Il y a 7 heures, james deen a dit :

ariana is the most natural beautiful woman on rlc and has a great personality but i can understand why some people may find her boring but i love her

Probably because she is boring

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

the girl who need to go is amira and put elian and tesla in b2 so they can be closer to their hunting grounds in barcelona

Thats a fair idea - Ari is going to go sooner or later, off to one of her lovers I would guess.

6 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I just want to do a shoutout to Vivian for her most recent bate 😍😍

Firstly, I really like it and I think she 'is doing better' although she is still quite a loner in the house.

But I do hope she does not overdo her bates like some of the other girls and bate like how she would do it in private.

Stay lovely, Vivian.

black and white love GIF

Agree, Viv did a really nice bate last night and it was all the better because it doesn't happen too often. Thats the appeal for me, and I also think she is a good person. 🤪

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

I disagree bringing them in the center , the villa is absolutely the perfect place for them to feel free and have space for anything they wish to do . They would be limited there , I hope they stay where they are 😇

• Upvote 1

When Ellan was in the shower with the guy, before Tesla joined them, she gave him a blowjob. It looked like he came in her mouth and she swallowed it but I am suspicious because right after that they kissed. It is rare to see a guy kiss a woman after she swallows his load. I do it but few others do. Did he cum in her mouth?