B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #60 (June)

9 minutes ago, misterme said:

Alert: Patch Cat infiltrated The Villa ground floor living room area ... 🐈 

The calico one was on the kitchen counter eating leftover popcorn 🍿 before Viv got back with food for them the other day. I have never seen a cat eat popcorn.

He left after a few minutes, then Patch shows up as Vivian got back with their grub.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

thank god Boggy laid down the law so the girls wont party at the villa anymore and are going out every night now

I really hope that's not the case. We can't afford to loose these girls to the club life, like has happened to so many girls in the past. We need all the life we can get to happen in B4. Hopefully they're just out checking up guys though. Laying the grounds for future parties and action in B4.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

The calico one was on the kitchen counter eating leftover popcorn 🍿 before Viv got back with food for them the other day. I have never seen a cat eat popcorn.

He left after a few minutes, then Patch shows up as Vivian got back with their grub.

So is that 3 cats🐈🐈🐈: Calico, Patch and Sooty or are there more? Ahhhh, they kind of remind me when Bruno used to turn up to be nurtured and spoiled by you know who. I heard the Irish visitor ask the twins if the cat lived there yesterday but couldn't hear their reply.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Who said that is was Bogdan's fault? Who said that the girls are no longer allowed to party in the house?

okay so what was he giving them shit about out on the patio and it was said he was giving them shit for pissing off the neighbors,oh and just like i said there were going to be issues from that party but everyone said no and we have not had  party at the villa in over 3 months now so no matter what you think i can be right about things

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

okay so what was he giving them shit about out on the patio and it was said he was giving them shit for pissing off the neighbors,oh and just like i said there were going to be issues from that party but everyone said no and we have not had  party at the villa in over 3 months now so no matter what you think i can be right about things

the villa is on the slope of a hill.  There is a villa above and a villa below.  E&T were on Meg's balcony, nude, standing and waiving to neighbors in the villa below.  The neighbors in the villa below cannot see the pool or the terrace, but Meg's balcony is high enough.

The party was a shipwreck of a party.  No need for a repeat.

Vivian and Nelly in the kitchen without a word
Vivian prefers to bring her food into the room than to sit at the kitchen table with Nelly
the girls avoid Nelly's company, prefer to go out or go to their rooms.
The atmosphere outside or in the room is better than near Nelly
I hope there will be a solution to this problem soon

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, moules said:

the villa is on the slope of a hill.  There is a villa above and a villa below.  E&T were on Meg's balcony, nude, standing and waiving to neighbors in the villa below.  The neighbors in the villa below cannot see the pool or the terrace, but Meg's balcony is high enough.

they used to have parties every other week at least before that party so its not that i want to see that bullshit party again but they used to be fun to watch when they would have a theme party or just have all the Barca tenants hell thats how we got Martina into partying at B4 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, moules said:

so they live in one of the most sexually progressive cities in the world with nude beaches every where but the neighbors are going to bitch because the nieghbors are running around nude in their own villa well if they dont like it dont look

• Sad 1

Il y a 1 heure, miscvoyeur a dit :

Who said that is was Bogdan's fault? Who said that the girls are no longer allowed to party in the house?

it cant be a coincidence that ever since he told them off in the kitchen they have been out most of the time 

I think we are a bit “ strict “ with the girls , they went out some days ago , just a first tour out of the apartment. The second time , they brought a guy and the day after it was a nice entertaining time for Elian and “ Finn “ , hadn’t Elian being on period , “ Finn” would have enjoyed even a threesome perhaps . 

It is not even 2 weeks that the girls joined and we had a marathon party by the two of them with endless entertainment for our eyes , a guy at home and a shower blowjob, we had masturbations , come on everyone , please .. the girls aren’t robots and in my absolute sincere thoughts , nobody have entertained us in such a big tons of fan than these two the last half a year ( Babi , Masha sporadically but we know them , these are total newcomers ) .

The girls know already in my opinion the big impact they have made , they simply don’t care about doing their own thing , either they want to fuck in the villa , bring guys , have parties , get drunk , fuck in all rooms of the villa with or without camera , they will do it without  hesitation or second thoughts . They haven’t been outside sleeping in two weeks not once , they just have met guys and this is how they should enjoy themselves . Socializing , getting to know people can happen only by going out as this is what they are doing . Parties will come , they absolutely don’t care , it is obvious so far . Please , give them the appreciation needed , you prefer that they are in their rooms their whole day tindering to find guys or use they “ live “ seduction skills , meet people , explain them the situation with the villa and ultimately manage to have guests in their luxury place that they so much love to enjoy themselves or just “ maybe “ “ yes , we could meet “ “ but you know I can’t come in the center   because I live in suburb Barcelona “ … come on , these girls are the fresh air needed and they have been awesome so far . The best is yet to come , we enjoy them for finally sharing their partying mood and craziness and not complain for two of the best  tenants already in only two weeks 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, james deen said:

it cant be a coincidence that ever since he told them off in the kitchen they have been out most of the time 

no this guy just likes to tell me i am wrong no matter how right i am its just personal