B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #60 (June)

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

no this guy just likes to tell me i am wrong no matter how right i am its just personal

Nothing is personal. You just constantly say things that actually are NOT proven to be right. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nothing is personal. You just constantly say things that actually are NOT proven to be right. 

okay asshole what exactlly do i say that always wrong i laid out my arguements about M and B having sex laid it out according to a time line and how it made sense to what we were seeing over and over again but all you got is well thats not what Martina said they did  so not every thing that is true can actually be proven and you really dont believe that was a picture of Leora in uniform and you and one other guy say im wrong but hundreds of others see the same picture and have no problem believing its her but you and one other guy  are right though

so as far as Boggy never would have sex with anyone else so where does he go all day 3 ,4 or 5 days a week most of the time or where does he stay when he he is gone for days at a time he dont strike me as a guy that has over nights at his buddies,oh and if you say he is working locally then why did he need Martinas help with the language for 3 hours 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Vivian and Nelly in the kitchen without a word
Vivian prefers to bring her food into the room than to sit at the kitchen table with Nelly
the girls avoid Nelly's company, prefer to go out or go to their rooms.
The atmosphere outside or in the room is better than near Nelly
I hope there will be a solution to this problem soon

E&T were in the kitchen talking to Nelly perhaps about Finn and the other guys from the club, and everyone was laughing.

Vivien is not happy in the villa, and needs to move to be with Pam.

As for parties in B4, E&T are not hosting parties.  Vivien is certainly not hosting parties.  So maybe N&B can host a party with Gina and Cleo, but not with Bruno/Carlos/Curly who appears to be no longer welcome in B4.  When B4 has visited Gina in her apartment, has Bruno ever been there? 

As an American circus owner once said, 'You can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.'

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

Vivian and Nelly in the kitchen without a word
Vivian prefers to bring her food into the room than to sit at the kitchen table with Nelly
the girls avoid Nelly's company, prefer to go out or go to their rooms.
The atmosphere outside or in the room is better than near Nelly
I hope there will be a solution to this problem soon

do you blame her? I certainly don't!!

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think we are a bit “ strict “ with the girls , they went out some days ago , just a first tour out of the apartment. The second time , they brought a guy and the day after it was a nice entertaining time for Elian and “ Finn “ , hadn’t Elian being on period , “ Finn” would have enjoyed even a threesome perhaps . 

It is not even 2 weeks that the girls joined and we had a marathon party by the two of them with endless entertainment for our eyes , a guy at home and a shower blowjob, we had masturbations , come on everyone , please .. the girls aren’t robots and in my absolute sincere thoughts , nobody have entertained us in such a big tons of fan than these two the last half a year ( Babi , Masha sporadically but we know them , these are total newcomers ) .

The girls know already in my opinion the big impact they have made , they simply don’t care about doing their own thing , either they want to fuck in the villa , bring guys , have parties , get drunk , fuck in all rooms of the villa with or without camera , they will do it without  hesitation or second thoughts . They haven’t been outside sleeping in two weeks not once , they just have met guys and this is how they should enjoy themselves . Socializing , getting to know people can happen only by going out as this is what they are doing . Parties will come , they absolutely don’t care , it is obvious so far . Please , give them the appreciation needed , you prefer that they are in their rooms their whole day tindering to find guys or use they “ live “ seduction skills , meet people , explain them the situation with the villa and ultimately manage to have guests in their luxury place that they so much love to enjoy themselves or just “ maybe “ “ yes , we could meet “ “ but you know I can’t come in the center   because I live in suburb Barcelona “ … come on , these girls are the fresh air needed and they have been awesome so far . The best is yet to come , we enjoy them for finally sharing their partying mood and craziness and not complain for two of the best  tenants already in only two weeks 

Only you DD....you need to go back to work!!

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

tell me this isnt a young Leora before RLC if she was not enlisted she was a propaganda model for the Russian millitary 

This is not Leora...it is a photo of Jennifer Lawrence from the movie Red Sparrow where she does play a Russian agent. Just Google Jennifer Lawrence in Red Sparrow and you will find this photo all over the internet.                             

• Upvote 1

This is not Leora. It is a photo of Jennifer Lawrence from the movie Red Sparrow where she did play a Russian agent. Just Google Jennifer Lawrence Red Sparrow and yoy will finf this photo on multiple sites...hate to burst your bubble.

17 minutes ago, DWI said:

This is not Leora...it is a photo of Jennifer Lawrence from the movie Red Sparrow where she does play a Russian agent. Just Google Jennifer Lawrence in Red Sparrow and you will find this photo all over the internet.                             

oh bullshit i been posting this way before that movie ever came out the video is 9 yrs old try again,see what i have to deal with what a joke