B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #60 (June)

25 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

how about this my sweet hot!  JMom ... lets share a little fantasy together ....  You , Me,  Front row seats to Martina and Kitty full on Lictapolooza .... I am so excited already just thinking of that torrent of hot , sexy bodies wrapping around ,pulling their bodies in together and the pussy play would be unquenching  WHEW   I gots ta take a break already

HA!   OK Mark, I'm game.

Serious question you raise:  Do we know if Kitty is bi?     Not sure that has been discussed and if so I surely missed it.

26 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

HA!   OK Mark, I'm game.

Serious question you raise:  Do we know if Kitty is bi?     Not sure that has been discussed and if so I surely missed it.

they will Bi into it just for us 

You bring the popcorn and I'll bring the Butter... 

Il y a 1 heure, piedpiper1968 a dit :

When Ellan was in the shower with the guy, before Tesla joined them, she gave him a blowjob. It looked like he came in her mouth and she swallowed it but I am suspicious because right after that they kissed. It is rare to see a guy kiss a woman after she swallows his load. I do it but few others do. Did he cum in her mouth?

I'm sure everyone appreciates your honesty🙃

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

they can fuck where ever they want i will never watch cuz nelly is so unattractive to me

I prefer by far watching Hannah/Aaron than watching these two who think they are so hot. I dream of the day we'll see them moving out and wish it will be ASAP ! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2