B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #60 (June)

Not a bad life ...Wake up in a stunning !! Villa ... have your overnight male guest (optional) join you for drinks by the amazing pool with morning temperatures palpable... a little swim, some casual chatter, suck his dick in the shower (very hospitable of sweet lips Eliana )  get dressed in some summer dress and off to the sights of one of the more interesting and beautiful cities in the world Barcelone  ya not a bad life for our 2 ladies (and yes I use that loosely)  from ?? Ukraine...  Enjoy this magic time Ladies and take us on your journey of fun discovery and TITTIES !!!  lol 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

DD you have no bigger fan than me ... and I can support giving these two "rookie of the year" honors ... but let's not put them into the Hall of Fame just yet!  We all get it ... you love them!

Another explanation … let’s say I am back in my mid 20s and I am offered ( even more especially for the summer months ) a stay in a villa free of charge , even getting paid living there with the only rule being that the villa has cameras installed .. every 2nd , 3rd day that the previous are gone and the next one comes , would be life like this for me .. I have done it in the process of time and not continuously obviously due to working schedule .. so , if in a summer I could get parties , dancing , alcohol , jakuzzi , threesomes , foursomes , who would say no  I wonder  ? Of course you will get bored after a while so it needs the right exposure at certain times , but this is the summer life on holidays , free and being paid ..

The difference is that me and the gang will be called Casanovas  and total taking advantage of the girls guys and the girls they are named bitches and whores … that’s the sad truth 😔

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

bogdan and nelly gonna put some rules there, no men in b4 anymore

Ok Negativmoh7   we heard you ... no boys in B4    GO AWAY 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Not a bad life ...Wake up in a stunning !! Villa ... have your overnight male guest (optional) join you for drinks by the amazing pool with morning temperatures palpable... a little swim, some casual chatter, suck his dick in the shower (very hospitable of sweet lips Eliana )  get dressed in some summer dress and off to the sights of one of the more interesting and beautiful cities in the world Barcelone  ya not a bad life for our 2 ladies (and yes I use that loosely)  from ?? Ukraine...  Enjoy this magic time Ladies and take us on your journey of fun discovery and TITTIES !!!  lol 

There you go .. we agree and t is am exactly as you describe and say ☺️😇And ..

Don't forget how Covid  had this life completely banned .. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

For sure not … ☺️ The girls will finally transform the villa as it should be , the ideal holidays place for the GOV ☺️

• Sad 1

in the LMAO  department  I was scrolling and saw ddhm start a new comment with 

Another explanation … 

I never read it but it did make me chuckle...  and Another explanation …    and Another explanation …  

I see he carries the highest post counts in every apartment.... amazing 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

N&B , Ariana and maybe Amira .. the time has come for new adventures .. Ariana can go to Germany , the couple continue backstage in Barcelona with their tasks and Amira invest her money earned for a wise future life decision .. 

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

in the LMAO  department  I was scrolling and saw ddhm start a new comment with 

Another explanation … 

I never read it but it did make me chuckle...  and Another explanation …    and Another explanation …  

I see he carries the highest post counts in every apartment.... amazing 

I was quiet yesterday 😁

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

its not my rules but bog and nel when they learn el and tes bring back a guy

This has been happening many times , this isn’t the place of N&B , they are the same rights residents  like the other two , they don’t own the villa , they have no extra benefits .. the girls simply live their life as they wish and want 

• Haha 1