B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #60 (June)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have my own real life moments to describe on this island , people who have been here can know what I am talking about and it could be even worse than Martin who’s still trying to finish “ The Song Of Fire And Ice “ 😂🤣 .. it is just that for me these things are so normal and they only impress me and comment about it because I check the peoples behaviors .. other than that , I might be a long time member here but I post on an extended range since last august and being on the “ pits “ due to work unemployment .. I was just watching quietly the previous years 😁😆

we just want u to write a book on what u see at the beach cuz a book on rlc tenants will be bigger than war and peace

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I know .. the guy “ Finn “ was explaining to the girls where he will be heading with his friends .. 

If it it true they took a bus to Barcelona then the trip to Marbella will be nothing for them. And it will be worth the time. But then again much of the coast of Spain is beautiful. 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have my own real life moments to describe on this island , people who have been here can know what I am talking about .. it is just that for me these things are so normal and they only impress me and comment about it because I check the peoples behaviors .. other than that , I might be a long time member here but I post on an extended range since last august and being on the “ pits “ due to work unemployment .. I was just watching quietly the previous years 😁😆

do your thing man ...we get you...  and everyone has their hobbies or past times .... 

so let me segway ? spring off this post to make a point about someone like young Vivian... or some of the others in this project.  I believe almost everyday so far (except recovery time )  Eli and Tes are out in this giving , exciting city ...  discovering the sights, culture and even found a boy ...not bad 

Viv sits alone at home alot or is dependent on Pam for social life and again, in doors most often...   I really hope these girls rub off on her (in more ways than one wink wink ) and get her to join more ...  or get her motivated 

and yes covid blues ...I give her that   but now is the time to sing the blues, dance the blues away not live the blues    Party on Dudes 

• Sad 2

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

If it it true they took a bus to Barcelona then the trip to Marbella will be nothing for them. And it will be worth the time. But then again much of the coast of Spain is beautiful. 

a trip to barcelona is longer then to marbella

3 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

what do you think young girls on vacation do in real life ?

Going to church every day or having fun with men ?

All young girls invite a guy back to their place after just meeting him in a club/bar!!  No sir, sluts do that and not all girls!!

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I don't give a fuck what they do, the RLC model has changed an made a huge move to that of VHTV.  VHTV is a shit show and RLC is following them.  Gyna's place is a more than perfect example.  Drop -in's, vagrants and singles guys just hanging around.  Couples on vacation who go to visit with girls on vacation where nothing happens any more...is exactly like VHTV.  

100%

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

do your thing man ...we get you...  and everyone has their hobbies or past times .... 

so let me segway ? spring off this post to make a point about someone like young Vivian... or some of the others in this project.  I believe almost everyday so far (except recovery time )  Eli and Tes are out in this giving , exciting city ...  discovering the sights, culture and even found a boy ...not bad 

Viv sits alone at home alot or is dependent on Pam for social life and again, in doors most often...   I really hope these girls rub off on her (in more ways than one wink wink ) and get her to join more ...  or get her motivated 

and yes covid blues ...I give her that   but now is the time to sing the blues, dance the blues away not live the blues    Party on Dudes 

There other girls that make the same things in another city and they show nothing of their personal life and yet they praised ( because they masturbate one another .. ) that’s all i can say .. 

Your resume is accurate but Vivian isn’t bad , she goes slow and with limits .. Riya seems not to fit .. 

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

All young girls invite a guy back to their place after just meeting him in a club/bar!!  No sir, sluts do that and not all girls!!

I am a boy slut because after a night out I bring a woman back home just to have fun .. 😎

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

The Covid era restrictions are slowly becoming a sad memory , the fun and good vibes return more and more each day and even RLC got lucky hiring two absolutely incredible girls that fit this scenario . Fun is back , let’s enjoy what we are going to watch , balance is happening with serious real life incidents in G&B’s and mostly K&S’s and we have some GOV searching for relations ( Pam ) , some of them enjoying on and off camera adventures ( Monica , Amira ) and of course for the eternal masturbation fans , there will always be Leora / Malia / Radislava / Ariana… something for everyone then , i still wonder why all the complains  as the content is for sure much much better and definitely “ upgraded “ than 2-3 months  ago

LMAO RLC didn't get lucky, they just hired two sluts that's all.

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don’t think he said today , they will be meeting them as it seems ( Tesla seems to have met a guy called Michael ) , I believe they will be going to Marbella after  some few holidays time in Barcelona .. I don’t think the girls will be away for 2-3 days , except of course if they get next to them the “ airport sign “ ( that it is absolutely fine for what they have offered us so far ☺️

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO RLC didn't get lucky, they just hired two sluts that's all.

You were missed from the forum , it was peaceful and quiet without you .. won’t be saying more as I am finally back enjoying my summer and the good times ☺️😇

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Same Michael that people speculate is a Martina hook-up?   I seriously doubt it but I can make wild speculations too!

I'm smiling to myself seeing Vivian.  Easy to miss her where she is sitting.  She obviously is intrigued by these two or why would she be at the pool?   But she is keeping her distance, sitting as far away as possible, in the shadows.  I think Vivian will surprise us all one day.  Just a hunch.  Maybe  another wild speculation.

I hope Vivian stays true to her beliefs and doesn't do anything even remotely close to what those other two sluts are doing!!

• Upvote 1