B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #60 (June)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

So great being able to follow the talks in English and learning so much of information .. the bruises explanation ( girls  didn’t know the word bruises ) , their long journey to Barcelona by bus , the guy that is just his 2nd day in Barcelona , his suggestion to Marbella for holidays and trying to find out where Marbella is and the teasing of the girls telling him that they fucked everywhere during their 13 hour party 😂🤣😂🥲 Simply love the girls , this is the holidays spirit and fun at its best 😇🥳🥳🥳🥂🍹🎈🎈

Marbella is where I owned my villa until I sold it 2 years ago. This is quite some distance from Barcelona. In the Costa del Sol area of Spain.  Beautiful area.

Just now, bluewinner said:

and you are making up for it today 😃  😜 

Will be having mostly days like yesterday .. it is already like this since 8 days but I pop up every now and then 😂🤣

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Marbella is where I owned my villa until I sold it 2 years ago. This is quite some distance from Barcelona. In the Costa del Sol area of Spain.  Beautiful area.

I know .. the guy “ Finn “ was explaining to the girls where he will be heading with his friends .. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ddhm is always quiet when hes at the beach, hes too busy looking at beautiful women

I am at the beach actually now but it is quiet here 😂🤣

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

why sell a villa in a paradise

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I was quiet yesterday 😁

. LOL what only 40 per apt.

You know, if you could give up your addiction to CC and RLC over the past 5 years and all the stories, opinions and speculations ..  you could have and still could, write many books and get paid brother !  

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

. LOL what only 40 per apt.

You know, if you could give up your addiction to CC and RLC over the past 5 years and all the stories, opinions and speculations ..  you could have and still could, write many books and get paid brother !  

I have my own real life moments to describe on this island , people who have been here can know what I am talking about and it could be even worse than Martin who’s still trying to finish “ The Song Of Fire And Ice “ 😂🤣 .. it is just that for me these things are so normal and they only impress me and comment about it because I check the peoples behaviors .. other than that , I might be a long time member here but I post on an extended range since last august and being on the “ pits “ due to work unemployment .. I was just watching quietly the previous years 😁😆

12 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

why sell a villa in a paradise

A great question. At 71, I no longer need the property. We travelled there the last time in 2015. My wife of 49 years (she's 5 years older than me) has Alzheimer's and has had now for 6 years. I bought the property years ago when she loved to travel to Spain. 

Edited: But you are correct... it is paradise. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1