B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #60 (June)

19 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

i though RLC girls only members had enough time to enjoy only girls season all the past year,
time to change littlie bit 
you can always watch Ariana and Radi  
time for some action in the Villa 

The Covid era restrictions are slowly becoming a sad memory , the fun and good vibes return more and more each day and even RLC got lucky hiring two absolutely incredible girls that fit this scenario . Fun is back , let’s enjoy what we are going to watch , balance is happening with serious real life incidents in G&B’s and mostly K&S’s and we have some GOV searching for relations ( Pam ) , some of them enjoying on and off camera adventures ( Monica , Amira ) and of course for the eternal masturbation fans , there will always be Leora / Malia / Radislava / Ariana… something for everyone then , i still wonder why all the complains  as the content is for sure much much better and definitely “ upgraded “ than 2-3 months  ago

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I don't give a fuck what they do, the RLC model has changed an made a huge move to that of VHTV.  VHTV is a shit show and RLC is following them.  Gyna's place is a more than perfect example.  Drop -in's, vagrants and singles guys just hanging around.  Couples on vacation who go to visit with girls on vacation where nothing happens any more...is exactly like VHTV.  

When was the last time a tenant brought home a hookup from outside? When was the last time two tenants hooked up for a show? You have your will far more than you have to watch guys on here. Also, if you are that repulsed by girls being with guys, you could start by changing your own avatar. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

il y a une heure, maxfactor a dit :

More men in a girls on vacation place...every day RLC is making to easier to dump this subscription.

The continuation of this will be the end of RLC.

RLC literally stands for 'Real Life...' though...

From where I come from, girls hanging out with guys is real life.

The continuation of this will just be disgust for those fucktards who can't stand 'their girls' being touched by guys and amusement for the rest of us.

I will take such amusement any day compared to watching these girls stare at their phones all day.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

The girls were talking about one of the guy's friends, Michael, whom both thought were handsome. They should invite him some time too, and have a party.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

RLC literally stands for 'Real Life...' though...

From where I come from, girls hanging out with guys is real life.

The continuation of this will just be disgust for those fucktards who can't stand 'their girls' being touched by guys and amusement for the rest of us.

I will take such amusement any day compared to watching these girls stare at their phones all day.

Excellent said ☺️😇👏

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The girls were talking about one of the guy's friends, Michael, whom both thought were handsome. They should invite him some time too, and have a party.

Michael seems to be the guy that Tesla got involved but for uncleared reasons ( didn’t manage to understand ) he decided not to follow “ Finn “ and the girls back in the villa by taxi at night 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

VHTV is a shit show and RLC is following them.

And you continue to watch both so shut the fuck up with your nagging. You been whining about RLC for years now and STILL sub to them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Michael seems to be the guy that Tesla got involved but for uncleared reasons ( didn’t manage to understand ) he decided not to follow “ Finn “ and the girls back in the villa by taxi at night 

Same Michael that people speculate is a Martina hook-up?   I seriously doubt it but I can make wild speculations too!

I'm smiling to myself seeing Vivian.  Easy to miss her where she is sitting.  She obviously is intrigued by these two or why would she be at the pool?   But she is keeping her distance, sitting as far away as possible, in the shadows.  I think Vivian will surprise us all one day.  Just a hunch.  Maybe  another wild speculation.

Edited by JenniferMom
PUNCTUATION

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I'm smiling to myself seeing Vivian.  Easy to miss her where she is sitting.  She obviously is intrigued by these two or why would she be at the pool.   But she is keeping her distance, sitting as far away as possible, in the shadows?  I think Vivian will surprise us all one day.  Just a hunch.  Maybe  another wild speculation.

Shes talking and smiling to both E and T

Had a bit of time with them yesterday, i dont think they have much in common but at least its friendly and not causing a division between them all.

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Same Michael that people speculate is a Martina hook-up?   I seriously doubt it but I can make wild speculations too!

I'm smiling to myself seeing Vivian.  Easy to miss her where she is sitting.  She obviously is intrigued by these two or why would she be at the pool?   But she is keeping her distance, sitting as far away as possible, in the shadows.  I think Vivian will surprise us all one day.  Just a hunch.  Maybe  another wild speculation.

I agree with Vivian , expect the unexpected , she’s an Amalia and Pam 3rd generation RLC successor 😂🤣

Michael is one of the friends of the current Elian’s “ guy “ ( actually the girls are sharing the fun 😋😋😎🥳 ) that he didn’t make it to the villa .. guy seems to be party of BOV ( Boys on Vacation ) gang and they are enjoying Barcelona , hope we see them during the weekend and whoever isn’t into it , N&B can go to the off cams apartment and Vivian in B1 and leave the villa to the ones who actually behave as this villa suggests under the GOV project .. let the booze , the music and craziness roll on wild 😛🤓🤓😆😋😋😋😈😈

• Like 1
  • Sad 1