B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #60 (June)

Just now, mspanker said:

Had a bit of time with them yesterday, i dont think they have much in common but at least its friendly and not causing a division between them all.

Again, just speculation ... but to sign up for RLC you must have some idea what it's about and you must know what may or may not happen ... nudity on cam, masturbation in front of everyone, etc., etc.   Not Vivian or anyone has some minimal amount  of expectations.  So to me, deep down, Vivian has a naughty side but like many of us due to social pressures growing up, we repress this, and feel ashamed sometimes, etc.  (Martina seems to NOT have this emotional baggage BTW).   So it's nice seeing Vivian slowly watching and getting the courage to show more and be less shy.   I think she was freaked out by these girls the other day ... but once she got over it ... and they backed off too ... she is still interested in doing more and showing more ... at her own pace.   

She will be fun to watch over time.

3 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Shes talking and smiling to both E and T

Had a bit of time with them yesterday, i dont think they have much in common but at least its friendly and not causing a division between them all.

It’s good that the misunderstood is solved ☺️

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Again, just speculation ... but to sign up for RLC you must have some idea what it's about and you must know what may or may not happen ... nudity on cam, masturbation in front of everyone, etc., etc.   Not Vivian or anyone has some minimal amount  of expectations.  So to me, deep down, Vivian has a naughty side but like many of us due to social pressures growing up, we repress this, and feel ashamed sometimes, etc.  (Martina seems to NOT have this emotional baggage BTW).   So it's nice seeing Vivian slowly watching and getting the courage to show more and be less shy.   I think she was freaked out by these girls the other day ... but once she got over it ... and they backed off too ... she is still interested in doing more and showing more ... at her own pace.   

She will be fun to watch over time.

She has a naughty side but seems only with Pam.

Looks a different person when shes with her.

For all still complainers ..  a great plus that haven’t been any drugs at all so far , girls seem to be into only to alcohol , so , whoever  wants to complain for that , nothing with this is so far involved .. then can of course dress like nuns and then all the complainers can be happy 😆

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mspanker said:

She has a naughty side but seems only with Pam.

Looks a different person when shes with her.

I agree Spank but I think this supports my speculation.  She is shy and reserved but wants to open up.  I thought it was said that she had previous friendship with Pam.  When  she is with someone she knows, she lets her guard down and is more open.  Time will tell if this will expand to other RLC members.   If E&T disgusted her, she wouldn't be sitting there watching.  

Let's all agree that  Vivian  has the best seat for a voyeur!   Wonder how much RLC would charge to be able  to sit and  watch LIVE and in person!!!

23 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And you continue to watch both so shut the fuck up with your nagging. You been whining about RLC for years now and STILL sub to them. 

getting all hot and sweaty in anticipation of cock are you...lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

For all still complainers ..  a great plus that haven’t been any drugs at all so far , girls seem to be into only to alcohol , so , whoever  wants to complain for that , nothing with this is so far involved .. then can of course dress like nuns and then all the complainers can be happy 😆

They do enjoy a drink.🍺

They left there room last night and didnt take the lift or the stairs up but across and down.

You can hear the heels stop, i would say the door outside the fitness room. Gone awhile then opened it and across to the lift and up to the main floor and out

Can only speculate what the delay was :angel:

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree Spank but I think this supports my speculation.  She is shy and reserved but wants to open up.  I thought it was said that she had previous friendship with Pam.  When  she is with someone she knows, she lets her guard down and is more open.  Time will tell if this will expand to other RLC members.   If E&T disgusted her, she wouldn't be sitting there watching.  

Let's all agree that  Vivian  has the best seat for a voyeur!   Wonder how much RLC was charge to be able  to sit and  watch LIVE and in person!!!

She seems to have a BF back home just to explain a bit her hesitations .. but as I said , rightfully successor of Amalia and Pam , she won’t hesitate if circumstances allow for anything .. the only one that certainly is out of the idea is Riya … that I keep on  saying that she is the sister of Hanna 

• Sad 1