B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #60 (June)

50 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

RLC literally stands for 'Real Life...' though...

From where I come from, girls hanging out with guys is real life.

The continuation of this will just be disgust for those fucktards who can't stand 'their girls' being touched by guys and amusement for the rest of us.

I will take such amusement any day compared to watching these girls stare at their phones all day.

Dont know if you've been to the grocery store lately...Green, environmental and organic are marketing terms to encourage or trick people into thinking they are getting a particular thing...Real Life in this sense is exactly the same...marketing BS.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mkm2222 said:

i though RLC girls only members had enough time to enjoy only girls season all the past year,
time to change littlie bit 
you can always watch Ariana and Radi  
time for some action in the Villa 

You have got to be kidding...lololol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mspanker said:

They do enjoy a drink.🍺

They left there room last night and didnt take the lift or the stairs up but across and down.

You can hear the heels stop, i would say the door outside the fitness room. Gone awhile then opened it and across to the lift and up to the main floor and out

Can only speculate what the delay was :angel:

We will see 🥸😎

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

the only one that certainly is out of the idea is Riya … that I keep on  saying that she is the sister of Hanna 

Yes agreed.  OT I know but for us to have more hope on Riya, we need to see some evidence of less shyness ... like Vivian and Pam or like now Vivian watching the girls intently.  Riya has not shown a "naughty streak" as far as I recall ... feel free to chime in if you saw something different.   

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Tesla and Elian , only 12 days in the project and they got the RLC pulse .. massive congratulations 🍾🎊🎉🎈 

DD you have no bigger fan than me ... and I can support giving these two "rookie of the year" honors ... but let's not put them into the Hall of Fame just yet!  We all get it ... you love them!

Excellent Elian ☺️😇😎 Unfortunately and  as mentioned early in the morning and as she just confirmed “ today it is a red day for her “ … but as predicted , GOV full throttle 😇😇😇🥳🥳🥳🥳

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

DD you have no bigger fan than me ... and I can support giving these two "rookie of the year" honors ... but let's not put them into the Hall of Fame just yet!  We all get it ... you love them!

DD like masha, elian, tesla, kitty and pam bf🙂

• Haha 1