B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #60 (June)

14 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

we just want u to write a book on what u see at the beach cuz a book on rlc tenants will be bigger than war and peace

If I post photos here ,i might be considered OT and get a report as it has happened elsewhere here 😂🤣 But will try my best for some live beach photos trying to be very careful so as not personal data is leaked ☺️

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Again, just speculation ... but to sign up for RLC you must have some idea what it's about and you must know what may or may not happen ... nudity on cam, masturbation in front of everyone, etc., etc.   Not Vivian or anyone has some minimal amount  of expectations.  So to me, deep down, Vivian has a naughty side but like many of us due to social pressures growing up, we repress this, and feel ashamed sometimes, etc.  (Martina seems to NOT have this emotional baggage BTW).   So it's nice seeing Vivian slowly watching and getting the courage to show more and be less shy.   I think she was freaked out by these girls the other day ... but once she got over it ... and they backed off too ... she is still interested in doing more and showing more ... at her own pace.   

She will be fun to watch over time.

So, unless she's acting slutty, she's no fun to watch?

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

DD you have no bigger fan than me ... and I can support giving these two "rookie of the year" honors ... but let's not put them into the Hall of Fame just yet!  We all get it ... you love them!

and here I thought you were one of the smarter ones.....SAD!!

je Crois Que RLC a Tenu compte des critiques abondantes récurrentes des Abonnés MEME si IL N'Y A PAS d'interaction , ILS ONT Recrute des filles LIBERTINES jouisseuses POUR Satisfaire un TRES  grand Nombre d'Entre nous et ça Fonctionne , Mais Alors Qui a RECRUTE  Riya        

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Seems like they are all getting ready to leave. Hope the girls repeat this soon. It was nice, even if nothing exciting really happened. 🤞🏻

LMAO what do you mean nothing exciting happened, didn't someone say that one of the girls was sucking the guys dick?  Bring a guy home from a club and suck his dick the very next day....what a couple of sluts RLC hired!!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I hope Vivian stays true to her beliefs and doesn't do anything even remotely close to what those other two sluts are doing!!

I will probably regret this.  But here goes.

Harley:

What does it mean for Vivian to "stay true to her beliefs"?  What ARE her beliefs?  Obviously you know and you accept those beliefs because you want her to remain true to them.  Has she done enough on cam already?  What more should she do on cam that you would say is "true to her beliefs"?  If she is a total slut deep inside and it just takes time for this to surface ... would she be being "true to her beliefs"?  Can people have "true beliefs" that change based on experiences?

Tell us please what you think RLC should be about?  What exactly would be "right" for RLC for you?  Or would you shut it down as no nudity is appropriate at all.   Tell us what the perfect RLC would look like that would get you to subscribe.

Seriously, I am trying to understand what would be the perfect RLC for Harley?  Would it all be like Linda & Tibor?   Or Leora & Malia?  Help us/me understand.

Seeking to understand.  You seem to be against anything and everything.  So why hang around here if that is the case?

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If I post photos here ,i might be considered OT and get a report as it has happened elsewhere here 😂🤣 But will try my best for some live beach photos trying to be very careful so as not personal data is leaked ☺️

noice idea, u can blur faces and show only shapes